How much did you pay for one way car rental Anchorage to Seward ?

uvasag

I have a Hertz 1 way midsize SUV rental from ANC to Seward for $102 next year. I booked approximately 11 months in advance. The current price is showing as $251. Booking early has certainly got its advantages.

I too want to enjoy the scenic drive down and be able to stop when I want.

That's a great deal. I just booked mine for $251 . Was there a coupon code that you used ? If so, is it possible for you to share ? Thanks.

That's a great deal. I just booked mine for $251 . Was there a coupon code that you used ? If so, is it possible for you to share ? Thanks.

No, I didn't use a coupon as such but I did book after following a link from an airline flying club (not sure if I am allowed to name them) who have partner deals with Hertz. It gave a 10% discount.

No, I didn't use a coupon as such but I did book after following a link from an airline flying club (not sure if I am allowed to name them) who have partner deals with Hertz. It gave a 10% discount.

uvasag

You will just have to keep that $251 booking and hope that Hertz have another sale on between now and then. I am watching also so if I see one I will post here.

They currently have a 30% sale for cars rented (as in driven) before dec 14.

Generally the best prices are Aug/Sept for the next year in Alaska but you might be lucky.

uvasag

You will just have to keep that $251 booking and hope that Hertz have another sale on between now and then. I am watching also so if I see one I will post here.

They currently have a 30% sale for cars rented (as in driven) before dec 14.

Generally the best prices are Aug/Sept for the next year in Alaska but you might be lucky.

Thank you paddingtonbear :) . I will appreciate it if you post a discount.

I booked our mini van in August for next June. Rate is $114 plus taxes= $135. I had a reservation for the airport location and then I read on here that the downtown location was a whole lot cheaper. Sure enough I checked it out and it was almost $100 cheaper so dh and fil are going to grab a cab and go pick up our rental.

I booked our mini van in August for next June. Rate is $114 plus taxes= $135. I had a reservation for the airport location and then I read on here that the downtown location was a whole lot cheaper. Sure enough I checked it out and it was almost $100 cheaper so dh and fil are going to grab a cab and go pick up our rental.

So the $135 is for the downtown location ? Is it a weekday that you are picking it up ? Thanks for the info. It helps me compare my rates.

Avis is having a 25% off sale right now. You have to use the AWD: S951600

I can only use Hertz since it's one way from Anchorage to Seward. If you are posting the code just for everybody's benefit then it's ok :) .

Might or might not work. Didn't knock anything off a rate I have been looking at in Anchorage.

Yes it has finished. Sorry I posted it on TA first then copied it over here without rechecking. I thought at first you might need the website it came on but that isn't the case.

You have to be so quick :(