Excursion timing question and docking at port...

HollandAvery

So an excursion we are planning to do in Cozumel (Turtle Cove & Cavern Snorkel Adventure) says the departure time is at 10am, yet we dock in Cozumel at 10am. It says to be there 45 minutes prior to the excursion departure, but if we can't even get off the ship until 10, how is that going to work?

Do we just head downstairs around 9:15am and talk to someone down there? How does that usually work?

I'm assuming since it is giving me the option to purchase this excursion that it's totally doable, but I'm just curious how this will work. :confused: Can anyone give me some insight?

So an excursion we are planning to do in Cozumel (Turtle Cove & Cavern Snorkel Adventure) says the departure time is at 10am, yet we dock in Cozumel at 10am. It says to be there 45 minutes prior to the excursion departure, but if we can't even get off the ship until 10, how is that going to work?

Do we just head downstairs around 9:15am and talk to someone down there? How does that usually work?

I'm assuming since it is giving me the option to purchase this excursion that it's totally doable, but I'm just curious how this will work. :confused: Can anyone give me some insight?

They will tell you where to meet onboard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

That's right...with a ship's excursion, time does NOT matter....they will tell you when and where to meet...and they take care of everything.

If you've booked a private excursion, tell the operator the name of your ship...they know how this stuff works! No matter what time it might be in any given country, you MUST always go by "ship's time"....and there are clocks at every exit, so make sure your WATCH, not your cell phone, shows the same time as the ship's clocks before you leave the ship.

Thank you guys for easing my worries...I'm glad Carnival takes care of everything, another reason to book excursions with them!

This is the first time we are booking an excursion with Carnival, so I didn't even know we'd have tickets delivered to our room. Cool!

• 3 months later...

HI,

How did you like this excursion? We are trying to decided what to do on our upcoming cruise.