Eclipse dry dock query

DYKWIA

Hi,

I believe the Eclipse goes into dry dock in next April. I notice that it is scheduled to be on a 14 night Caribbean cruise on the 29th March and leaves for the UK on a transatlantic on the 21st of April. According to my rough reckoning that only leaves about a week - is that correct? Is that how long a dry dock usually takes?

Hi,

I believe the Eclipse goes into dry dock in next April. I notice that it is scheduled to be on a 14 night Caribbean cruise on the 29th March and leaves for the UK on a transatlantic on the 21st of April. According to my rough reckoning that only leaves about a week - is that correct? Is that how long a dry dock usually takes?

Hi Dykwia,

Excluding travel to and from the Bahamas, I believe the 2015 Eclipse Drydock is only 1 week. While Drydocks often take longer (usually 2 weeks), it all depends on how much work is to be done.

I believe that the work being done on Eclipse, is similar to what was recently performed on Equinox... which took place in one week, so all should be fine. Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy