Photo packages

Hi all,

Quick question if someone's able to help please.

Is it cheaper to pre order the photo package before boarding?

I've seen on some cruise compass sheets from earlier this year that there's a saving on the first day, would it be best to order then?

Would we get many photos taken? I can't remember having that many opportunities in the past but I would have sought them out so can't be sure.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all,

Quick question if someone's able to help please.

Is it cheaper to pre order the photo package before boarding?

I've seen on some cruise compass sheets from earlier this year that there's a saving on the first day, would it be best to order then?

Would we get many photos taken? I can't remember having that many opportunities in the past but I would have sought them out so can't be sure.

Thanks

I got an email today for my cruise in January 2015 that if you order online you get 20% off

I was wondering the same thing. For our cruise pricing showed 10 Digital picture $174.99, All Digital pictures $249.99 and All digital pictures and prints $349.99.

Does anyone know the onboard pricing and if there is a Crown and Anchor discount that applies?

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. For our cruise pricing showed 10 Digital picture $174.99, All Digital pictures $249.99 and All digital pictures and prints $349.99.

Does anyone know the onboard pricing and if there is a Crown and Anchor discount that applies?

Thanks

would love an answer.. Leave in 29 days

Thanks

Yes there is a C&A discount. Buy 1 print, get one 1/2 off. All printed pics are $22, regardless of the size you want. Strange, I know.... We just bought five 8x10's... Two of them were half price. Had to each buy one on our seapass cards to get BOTH discounts. There was a discount the first two days, but it wasn't that good, so we passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app