Guest Ticket Booklet Celebrity First Cruise

Freckles49

This came available yesterday for our November cruise but unlike ones weve received before, from Azamara, it doesnt contain any information regarding our flights, transfers, pre cruise hotel stay.

We do have these on our ATOL certificate and TA confirmation invoice.

Is this normal?

This came available yesterday for our November cruise but unlike ones weve received before, from Azamara, it doesnt contain any information regarding our flights, transfers, pre cruise hotel stay.

Is this normal?

Did Celebrity book your flights, transfers and pre-cruise hotel stay for you?

None of that information appears in our cruise documents when we make our own travel arrangements.

If the cruise line books them for us, then the appropriate vouchers are included with the cruise documents.

(Sorry, but I am not familiar with the term ATOL certificate.)

Whenever we have booked a fly/cruise package with Celebrity, the flight details, hotel booking confirmation and transfer vouchers have been included in the edocs or guest ticket booklet, just as you have experienced in the past with Azamara. Has your TA booked cruise only with Celebrity and then the TA put together the rest of the package? In this case your Celebrity documents will only include the portion that Celebrity is providing.

As I am sure you know, even if you have flight booking numbers and a hotel reservation number, you will still need printed vouchers for your transfers and a confirmation invoice from your TA will not be sufficient, so it might be a good idea to call your TA to clarify the situation.

Hope this is helpful.

Is this normal?

We sail in 3 weeks (Panama). Our tickets included everything including vouchers for the transfers & hotel. I was under the impression that you need the Guest Ticket pack as this is also your requirement for check in for flights...well it is with BA (apparently)

If you booked them through Celebrity you should have a page showing flight details and vouchers for hotels and transfers. You do not need anything for your flights these days as your passport is all you will be asked to show. However, I would be concerned that nothing was showing on your eDocs. You may or may not actually need you hotel and transfer vouchers but, again, should have them.

As you booked through a TA, you need to be certain whether your flights, hotels and transfers were booked with Celebrity. If that is the case, the TA should provide the necessary and they will not show on your eDocs.

What ever the situation, you need to contact whoever you booked with and ensure that there are no problems. You mention that you received a "booklet". Celebrity do not send a physical booklet any more [unless you pay extra for them and, in the past, I have found that even if you are willing to pay, they have still not been available in the UK]. Perhaps your TA put a booklet together for you and just forgot to include everything?

Edited by Project_gal

If you booked them through Celebrity you should have a page showing flight details and vouchers for hotels and transfers. You do not need anything for your flights these days as your passport is all you will be asked to show. However, I would be concerned that nothing was showing on your eDocs. You may or may not actually need you hotel and transfer vouchers but, again, should have them.

As you booked through a TA, you need to be certain whether your flights, hotels and transfers were booked with Celebrity. If that is the case, the TA should provide the necessary and they will not show on your eDocs.

What ever the situation, you need to contact whoever you booked with and ensure that there are no problems. You mention that you received a "booklet". Celebrity do not send a physical booklet any more [unless you pay extra for them and, in the past, I have found that even if you are willing to pay, they have still not been available in the UK]. Perhaps your TA put a booklet together for you and just forgot to include everything?

Yes you are all right. Our TA did book our flights separately as we wanted to fly via Dubai and stay on in Dubai on the way home. Our son lives and works there.

So... Im not too worried about the flights but I am waiting for a call back from our TA re our transfer and hotel vouchers. After a very long journey from the UK to Singapore to have any kind of a hitch would be an awful start to our holiday!

Thanks again

Jen