Confused about the "free brewed coffee" with the coffee cards?

ocwine04

How much is the coffee card on a seven day cruise?

I have just found a receipt from our May cruise...amazing what you find when you're packing for the next pair of cruises. The card is $29 + 15% gratuity, or $33.35 total. Length of cruise is irrelevant.

You can get 15 Espresso or Cappuccino drinks, or Sundaes from Gelato's. One punch for a plain Sundae & 2 for Alcoholic Sundaes. "Brewed Coffee, Premium Tea and Hot Chocolate are complimentary during the voyage of purchase. Lost or damaged Coffee card are not refundable. This promotion is Not Available through Room Service."

(I cannot figure out how to copy a scan, which is why I had to write it out.)

Steve

Edited by skf

Last year, on the Royal, the coffee card could also be used for gelato. The card got punched just like speciality coffees.

Anyone know if this is the case on the Emerald?

Price is $1.50 for three scoops on the Emerald, so that would not be a good monetary use of a punch if it is allowed (which I do not know that it is).

On the Regal and Royal, gelato costs more, is sold in a separate venue, and also can be obtained as a sundae and other forms. A punch there is cost effective.

Price is $1.50 for three scoops on the Emerald, so that would not be a good monetary use of a punch if it is allowed (which I do not know that it is).

On the Regal and Royal, gelato costs more, is sold in a separate venue, and also can be obtained as a sundae and other forms. A punch there is cost effective.

Makes sense to use it for a sundae...

"Specialty coffees" can be had in the Horizon court. The kind waitstaff will fetch it for you on request, at least at breakfast. Easy for them if you have a coffee card. At least that's been our experience on the Grand and the Diamond.