I hummed & haarrd for 30 mins & the price increased by $550

Cheeky monkeys do this constantly not just in travel sites... 9 times out of 10 I can usually get lower price's back if I close and start a new browser session.... my history is on auto clear when browser closes...you can clear manually...... on the one occasion it doesn't work and I am desperate I resort to cookie clearing......or move on to the other laptop or iphone or anything handy.....:eek::eek::D:D

With all your travel experience and life skills, it is nice to know you are cleverer than a computer. Quite a thrill to beat the system!

As you say, you have to stay one step ahead.

Could it be "cookies" on your computer? Happens to me with flights also, so I never use the exact date when I'm just researching. Tick "flexible with dates", which shows the date you are really interested in.

No because I rang the online TA to make my booking & whilst we were waiting on it to be accepted the price changed to the higher price for the guarantee. As the guarantee category was still at the lower price I booked a certain cabin rather than the suddenly higher-priced guarantee for the same category.

All other sites showed the increase as did the cruise line.

The next morning all sites showed all categories back at the previous day's prices!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums