more Jewel questions:)!

Galleon1234

Favorite pool to sit by?

Favorite complimentary places to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

Can anyone use the relaxation pool at the front of the ship?

Which restaurant besides the buffet is open on embarckation day?

What are your favorite foods on Norwegian?

See answers below

Favorite pool to sit by? both adult and family pool are next to each other- all chairs are pretty much in the same place

Favorite complimentary places to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Buffet, O'Sheehans, room service and MDR are all complementary. Favorite depends on what you want to eat and if you want to be served or get it yourself

Can anyone use the relaxation pool at the front of the ship? That's for crew only

Which restaurant besides the buffet is open on embarckation day? Aft MDR and O'Sheehans

What are your favorite foods on Norwegian? too subjective- what I like you might hate and what you like I might hate

Well, I find that most cruise lines have a few things that most people rave about. Such as:

RCCL- Scallop Risotto, Salad bar for lunch in the MDR

Carnival- Chocolate melting cake

Princess- Fruit tarts

So...:)!

There are dozens (if not more) of threads on this topic. I'm with Gary & Johnny - too subjective. Also, the crab cakes beneditc are only available at Suite breakfast.

My favorite place to eat breakfast on the Jewel is at the Great Outdoors which is at the back of the ship on Deck 12, it is open air and has a canopy above. Its is a wonderful place to enjoy your mornings. I will be there on the 23 third of November.

My favorite place to eat breakfast on the Jewel is at the Great Outdoors which is at the back of the ship on Deck 12, it is open air and has a canopy above. Its is a wonderful place to enjoy your mornings. I will be there on the 23 third of November.

That was my favourite place also, not only for breakfast, but also for lunch on sea days.

This. I really enjoyed eating at Great Outdoors for breakfast. It's a good place for nighttime snacks too. I missed having a spot like that on Mariner of the Seas.

We have been on the Jewel twice and really enjoyed it! I'm trying to think of some things I really loved last cruise. Chin Chin is a can't miss, we went twice last cruise! The champagne bar area in the evening is a favorite spot of ours too. During the day they put out fresh coffee by the atrium and that was always nice too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. I really enjoyed eating at Great Outdoors for breakfast. It's a good place for nighttime snacks too. I missed having a spot like that on Mariner of the Seas.

Love great outdoors for breakfast. We also missed it on the Breakaway .

Go to the MDR for lunch when you board. It's a nice quiet way to start the trip. Also We love the feeling of leaving a restaurant without paying a check.

Safe sailing