Quest! Quest! What is Quest?

As anyone who has ever been to The Quest will tell you... it is so much more fun if you go into it not knowing what to expect!!!

But I will offer this advice: Go early so you can get a good seat up near the front of the room... trust me... you don't want to miss anything!!!

Nah, Nah, Nah Nah, I found out by mistake what it is.:D I was looking through a different website for something else and someone had asked about what Quest was(I thought at first they were talking about the kids program). So as I'm just breezing through it all of a sudden I see the word BRA and realized it wasn't the kids program and went back and actuaaly read it. Sounds like ALOT of fun!!;) Don't worry I won't give up the goods!!

Nah, Nah, Nah Nah, I found out by mistake what it is.:D I was looking through a different website for something else and someone had asked about what Quest was(I thought at first they were talking about the kids program). So as I'm just breezing through it all of a sudden I see the word BRA and realized it wasn't the kids program and went back and actuaaly read it. Sounds like ALOT of fun!!;) Don't worry I won't give up the goods!!

Thanks for not ruining it for us! Have a good cruise in 24 days.

hey we can tell you what Quest is but if we do we'd have to kill you

kidding

but you must go if you can handle laughs fun and its not wise to bring young kids.

be ready for anything anything anything

have seen young kids there once, the cruise director asked they leave but their silly parents stayed with the kids,

so tjhey saw anything

it is a lot of fun rememebr these are peopel you wont see again

so go enjoy

Everyone says "JUST GO!", but from the little I have heard, Quest sounds rather risque. Not everyone's humor lends to that, and some people might be offended or feel uncomfortable participating. I'm wondering if it really is as risque as it seems or if I'm just interpreting information wrong. Its not giving anything away to say how "adult" it is. Also, it is true you can go just as an observer and not have to participate? Not to be a party pooper but some of things that have been hinted at sound like they require a braver person than I.

I love that it is a rule on this board to not give away the secret of Quest. I agree that it so much more fun when you have no idea. I experienced it for the first time when we did our first RCCL cruise in June 2002 to Bermuda aboard the Nordic Empress. They did not do it on NOS in Sept 2003, so I am looking forward to it on the Mariner holiday cruise this December!

Everyone says "JUST GO!", but from the little I have heard, Quest sounds rather risque. Not everyone's humor lends to that, and some people might be offended or feel uncomfortable participating. I'm wondering if it really is as risque as it seems or if I'm just interpreting information wrong. Its not giving anything away to say how "adult" it is. Also, it is true you can go just as an observer and not have to participate? Not to be a party pooper but some of things that have been hinted at sound like they require a braver person than I.

If you like this type of humor, oh wait, ummm if you are not offended by this type of behavior oh wait, its really well, ummmmm hold on.... anyone have a ... oh wait.... its fine, go, have fun, laugh (a lot - you may even see yourself on the end of cruise video) and come back and tease others that haven't gone yet. :D

I get the message! Enjoy! Have fun! Go with a sense of humor! I am traveling with my adult children and significant others so I am sure, beyond a doubt that they will have dad and mom involved if possible! Thanks everyone and I will be thinking of all these answers when I attend! We have been on RCCL for years but never attended a show.

Oh yes, thanks for not giving it away.

Just got off of the Grandeur (5 N Bermuda 8/14) and did go to the Quest show.

We had absolutely no idea what we were in for. It was kind of like a rollercoaster ride: At first it seemed really cool. Then it got interesting. Then you're scared as hell. At the end you're begging for more.

This was one of the best moments on the ship for us and another couple (our newly found travel friends).

The entire lounge was rolling. If you weren't wearing your Depends then you definately had a wet spot in your shorts!

PS: An open mind and creative thinking can really add to the experience.

Archived