What beverages are "included" for Haven Suites?

GeezerCouple

We'll have a 2BR Haven suite for a cruise coming up.

Our first NCL cruise was in a DOS, so we had unlimited bottles of soft drinks replenished, although this did us no good for our Diet Coke addiction (so we brought along a lot, and purchased some more at a port).

But we also drink San Pellegrino as though we are sponges, so we "kept those coming".

Is that replenished free in Haven suites?

[by "free", I mean "as part of a hugely expensive cabin" of course!]

If not, is San Pellegrino available as part of the UBP?

Otherwise, we're going to be needing a few pack mules to help get us just to the porters, or so it seems right now.

Thanks.

GeezerCouple

We'll have a 2BR Haven suite for a cruise coming up.

Our first NCL cruise was in a DOS, so we had unlimited bottles of soft drinks replenished, although this did us no good for our Diet Coke addiction (so we brought along a lot, and purchased some more at a port).

But we also drink San Pellegrino as though we are sponges, so we "kept those coming".

Is that replenished free in Haven suites?

[by "free", I mean "as part of a hugely expensive cabin" of course!]

If not, is San Pellegrino available as part of the UBP?

Otherwise, we're going to be needing a few pack mules to help get us just to the porters, or so it seems right now.

Thanks.

GeezerCouple

There are no extra included beverages for suites (outside of GV and OS), unfortuately. I don't know about San Pellegrino but will be on the Epic next week and can find out for you.

There are no extra included beverages for suites (outside of GV and OS), unfortuately. I don't know about San Pellegrino but will be on the Epic next week and can find out for you.

Thanks so much.

We were too late in making the reservation to get the OS we preferred, though we've got OS/DOS reserved for other cruises in 2015 and 2016.

If San Pellegrino is NOT included in the UBP, could you double check the cost per bottle (the big 750 ml size), and how one gets them?

At a bar? Room Service? Haven Butler?

Depending upon price, it might be worth purchasing on board anyway.

We don't have that option with Diet Coke, so we must lug it all on board with us, from the start or at ports.

Thank you.

GeezerCouple

Thanks so much.

We were too late in making the reservation to get the OS we preferred, though we've got OS/DOS reserved for other cruises in 2015 and 2016.

If San Pellegrino is NOT included in the UBP, could you double check the cost per bottle (the big 750 ml size), and how one gets them?

At a bar? Room Service? Haven Butler?

Depending upon price, it might be worth purchasing on board anyway.

We don't have that option with Diet Coke, so we must lug it all on board with us, from the start or at ports.

Thank you.

GeezerCouple

I think its hilarious that people will spend money on a haven or owners suite and then lug their own soda onboard. Not trying to be mean, just find it funny.

I think its hilarious that people will spend money on a haven or owners suite and then lug their own soda onboard. Not trying to be mean, just find it funny.

NCL DOES NOT SELL ANY COCA COLA PRODUCTS!

That is why we must "lug it aboard".

I *hate* Pepsi products.

(And yes, almost uncountable people have tried to do "blindfold tests" on me, or just flat out tried to trick me, and I took one taste, and either laughed or glared at them, depending... :))

And that's why we asked about purchasing San Pellegrino by the bottle.

We'd rather *not* lug even more beverages along with us!

The question was IF it was available in the UBP, then how would costs compare with buying it just by the bottle.

GeezerCouple

Thanks for the response, I was not trying to flame you, i understand what you are saying, thanks.

Thanks.

We actually want to *avoid* lugging yet more heavy beverages along.

(Or worrying even more about if the bottles will explode as the duffle bags are tossed around by baggage handlers, etc...)

We would feel pretty foolish bringing it with us, if it were already "free", or available at a cost that isn't all that much more than we'd have paid at home, or better yet, if it would have been even less if part of the UBP.

But I really wanted to avoid not bringing it, and then finding out it's difficult to get on board if one isn't in an OS/DOS/GV.

We've only been on one NCL cruise so far, so we truly didn't know.

And obviously, we LOVED IT that first NCL experience.

DH, who had insisted for years that he'd absolutely hate cruising, enjoy his first so very much, that as soon as we got home, he was online looking for more :D

My first cruise was decades ago, but I could never get him to join me 'til now. And none of mine had been with NCL.

We managed to get the very last suite available on this next cruise, which had the itinerary and dates we wanted/needed.

(I'm guessing someone cancelled just before final payment date, as that's when we made the reservation. Whoever that was, thank you!)

GeezerCouple

The bottle of water they give you is silly IMHO. It is a personal size bottle of Aquafina. Why not 2 bottles since every suite usually has 2 people. When I first started cruising NCL suites they gave you 2 liter bottles of spring water. Now just one personal size Aquafina. Not complaining I should get more. But is it not odd to just give one bottle? Either 2 small bottles or no bottles at all. Its like delivering one chocolate covered strawberry to the room LOL :)