Fresh oj

wr813

When I was on Glory last year, it was one of those machines with the concentrate that mixes automatically with water in the am.

Any other time of the day, when I wanted some, I would get it from the bar areas with my bottomless bubbles sticker.

Does carnival have the fresh squeezed oj machines and if so how much is it and would it be included in the cheers package?

I don't think I've ever seen fresh-squeezed OJ on Carnival. The buffet free beverage area has machines that mix concentrate with water. The OJ in the dining rooms and from the bars tastes like it is the "from concentrate" kind as well.

Edited by winddawn

Yes there is fresh OJ on Carnival. I was on the Sunshine and had it every morning once I found it. On the Sunshine it was in the back past the buffet, past the Italian place and omelet stations back at the Havana bar. They have the machine where you can see it squeezing the oranges to make the juice. It was WONDERFUL!! I forgot how much it cost but it was like $4 or $5. And you get a tall glass probably 12oz. Absolutely worth it if you're a real orange juice drinker.