Any reviews of the Miracle October 2014 cruise to Mexico

iamirish

i wish i could be more helpful....i was on the 4 oct sailing, and i have written about my e experiences on these boards...my wife and i are gamblers,as a result some of the ships offerings are of less interest to us...like the mdr,,,,we ate there only once for dinner and i had some turkey pasta dish that was horrible. however twice we ate in the mdr for the at sea brunch and i had the pork chops and scrambled eggs ..this plate was special.

never went to serenity deck went to 3 production shows..each was enjoyable i would highly recommend the magician.

the internet was slow and at times completely ineffective,however guest services gave us a free hour.

the steak house was exceptional

our room steward was always on top of things..room 5129

finally we are returning for the 21 dec cruise

hope this helps

john

cabo was great..it is a tender port and that experience was A to B.Then we took a cab to Medano beach. Before he dropped us off we made arrangements for pick up...We had a roped off area(from the vendors). Note nothing was prearranged we simply showed up. There are several areas on the beach that are roped off. We ordered drinks and went swimming...there were other cruise passengers there who watched our stuff. The water was azure blue and quite warm..a total pleasure moment.

The internet was always slow..if we did not have vital business to attend to we would not have used it as it was quite frustrating.

John

cabo was great..it is a tender port and that experience was A to B.Then we took a cab to Medano beach. Before he dropped us off we made arrangements for pick up...We had a roped off area(from the vendors). Note nothing was prearranged we simply showed up. There are several areas on the beach that are roped off. We ordered drinks and went swimming...there were other cruise passengers there who watched our stuff. The water was azure blue and quite warm..a total pleasure moment.

Where did you go in Medano Beach? The ocean was swimmable? (Not too much of an undertow?)

Thanks! Glad you hear you had a good time. I'll be sure and stay away from the turkey pasta thingy! LOL

...Mary

not sure where we went to...just told the driver Medano beach. the water was fabulous..little under to speak of...and you could see the Miracle very clearly from the beach maybe half mile away anchored in the sea of cortez.

John