Allure of the Seas 2-in-1 Photo Review ~ October 12 & November 9, 2014

Cupcrazy

When one of our group goes to bed earlier than the rest. We always find a way into their room and one by one onto them while they're sleeping each person does a flying squirrel onto the sleeper.

ImageUploadedByForums1414629077.017570.jpg.2875fdefca282cc57e1f8e93e52e1161.jpg

Until everyone is in the bed.

Let The Party Begin

Edited by skillet

When one of our group goes to bed earlier than the rest. We always find a way into their room and one by one onto them while they're sleeping each person does a flying squirrel onto the sleeper.

[ATTACH]329520[/ATTACH]

Until everyone is in the bed.

Let The Party Begin

You forgot one very important job! The photographer!! ME!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I missed posting some videos for the Sexy Man Competition so I'll just post them all now.

The contestants parade on stage

Esteban's video

G-MAN's video 2

Final pose down and a Champion is crowned

For all of you saying "I can't believe G-MAN didn't win", we're right there with you. How did he not win? The cruise director staff also though he should have won. Like you they felt the judges made the wrong decision. Because of this they gave him a copy of the cruise DVD which had the belly flop & sexy man competitions on it.

"The Legend of G-MAN"

Edited by Cupcrazy

For those of you who sailed with us on the Allure this week, Klfhngr was very active on our roll call you might remember. He missed the ship in Nassau and was left behind!! Here is the link to his story about what happened for those who are interested!!

For what it's worth, I compiled all of Klfhngr's posts in that thread and made it into one continuous story. Much easier to read without all the negativity! :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=44590679

Thank you for the kind words. My girlfriend had the tuna. I tried it and it was fantastic. She loved it and would definitely order it again. In regards to Samba Grill, we didn't go there on this trip. Not because I didn't want to, but because my GF is kosher and can't eat the meat. I love Brazilian steakhouses. I'll be going to Samba when I'm back on Allure in 2 weeks. If you keep following my review I'll be posting about Samba when I get back from that trip.

Nate - how many of you are going next week?

Nate - how many of you are going next week?

Like this trip there will be 14 of us but I am the only returning person. a few of the people going are my sister in law's family and her mother was supposed to go, but she was the person who passed away last week. last week everyone was very close to cancelling.

WOW! Great posts and pictures. This was VERY detailed. You all seem like a lot of fun.

We loved Allure of the Seas when we sailed on her in 2013. Best cruise we have been on to date. While we thought we took a lot of pictures, they are nothing compared to this thread!

Great work.

Thank you! Your day by day report was great as well.