Dogie souvenir

PeggyMc

Yes guess we've crossed over to one of those odd people who bring their dog back a gift, but Funship Freddie is a pretty durable guy. Keeps that devilish grin on his face the whole time too.ImageUploadedByForums1413924099.562417.jpg.a251638ce1760aa4d710b3a472794ae4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Too cute! My dogs would tear Funship Freddie up in about 5 minutes. My doggies hate it when they see the suitcases on the bed and we start packing - they get really sad and it breaks my heart leaving them. But, when we get back home again, their joy and happiness at seeing us again is wonderful. Kudos to you & your dog. He looks really happy with his Freddie.

Yes guess we've crossed over to one of those odd people who bring their dog back a gift, but Funship Freddie is a pretty durable guy. Keeps that devilish grin on his face the whole time too.[ATTACH]328592[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What a cutie! Is your dog a Rat Terrier?

How cute. :) We lost out dog to cancer last year, but I also bought him gifts when we were gone. He even opened his own Christmas presents. And when he saw the suitcases coming out he would be so upset. I sure do miss him.

Edited by kona_wahine

I thought about it for my Puggle, but he is a very heavy chewer, and Freddy would be gone in 5 minutes. When we go away, we bring him a new Nylabone or deer antler which keeps him busy for months. We tried bringing him back doggie tees from the islands, but he's a little big for those, and the "my Puggle loves Aruba, etc." magnets, are in a drawer or closet somewhere, and never made it on the cars or fridge.

We do the same with our beagle! We always bring him something when we go out of town anywhere. Heck, I go to the dollar store and always get him something. And, yes, he gets very sad when we bring out the suitcases too. He follows us around everywhere once they come out.