I have a silly question from a first time cruiser.

Totsiejen14

They take a disposable paper filter disk filled with coffee. I'm not sure if those are readily available.

If you can't find the coffee discs, I bring instant Starbucks which is wonderful nothing like the instants like Nescafé this is wonderful and just run water through the coffee maker into the cup and add the Starbucks. I never travel without it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info :)

I can see that cruising is addictive...lol Eveyone that replies has mutli cruises under their belts.

I am going on this cruise with family...my adult niece (who is like a daughter) and her girlfriend and her girlfriends mother. My niece and her girlfriend just took their first cruise this past summer on the Gem. As soon as they got back we booked for next summer on Breakaway. All 4 of us are celebrating milestone birthdays next year so why not celebrate in a big way. I am so excited for my first cruise. I have ALWAYS wanted to go. I warned my husband already that I am dragging him on one the following year! :D

Do they have cream or creamers in the cabin? or do you need to get it from the buffet? I know the 'fridges' are not real fridges and don't keep things very cold so concerned about keeping cream/milk in there for any length of time?

Do they have cream or creamers in the cabin? or do you need to get it from the buffet? I know the 'fridges' are not real fridges and don't keep things very cold so concerned about keeping cream/milk in there for any length of time?

Order milk from room service - it normally comes in a small carton. Keeps in the fridge for two or three days no problem.

I am excited for you for your first cruise! We never dreamed we would acquire this addiction either -- we held a lot of silly stereotypes about cruising. We leave for our sixth cruise on the Jewel on Saturday and have booked the 2016 South American cruise. I'm sure there will be another before then. Keep asking your questions...folks love answering them, living vicariously through your questions, and reliving happy memories of their first cruises :)

Cynthia

I am excited for you for your first cruise! We never dreamed we would acquire this addiction either -- we held a lot of silly stereotypes about cruising. We leave for our sixth cruise on the Jewel on Saturday and have booked the 2016 South American cruise. I'm sure there will be another before then. Keep asking your questions...folks love answering them, living vicariously through your questions, and reliving happy memories of their first cruises :)

Cynthia

Have a great cruise!