Port Everglades Parking Question

momrox1

I understand I can save money by using other companies but my question is; if I choose to park at the pier, and I understand Caribbean Princess will be at Terminal 2, and I pay the $15 per day, will I be within walking distance of my car for embark and disembark or will a shuttle be involved? Thank you in advance :)

I understand I can save money by using other companies but my question is; if I choose to park at the pier, and I understand Caribbean Princess will be at Terminal 2, and I pay the $15 per day, will I be within walking distance of my car for embark and disembark or will a shuttle be involved? Thank you in advance :)

If you are at terminal 2 the north port parking garage is right there! Less than a 30 second walk and you are in the terminal.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of parking there as well for a November cruise with Holland America, however I do not know what terminal we will be going from, and wonder how people find this out? I am so confused about finding hotels with parking in an area where we would want to leave the car that we have finally decided to just drive to the port and park there for our cruise.

Do we need to make a reservation for parking? Is there a chance that the lot will be full?

Use park n fly (ft lauderdale). They will shuttle you to your pier for check in. Cheaper rates per day, security at lot, online payment. Shuttle pickup when you return.

Google for promo code to save 10-15%.

Our days in the overpriced parking garage are over.