International Palms Hotel

MaryAnn261

Renovations weren't complete when we were there in March. It's an older hotel and renovations seem to be slow.

We normally stay in a 3 or 4 star hotel when cruising from Fort Lauderdale and Miami. When cruising from Port Canaveral, We have stayed at International Palms-Cocoa Beach 3 times, (during warm weather) because it has beach access and a fun outdoor pool bar with food service-you can see the ocean!

The rooms we stayed in (got a deal under $90 on Hotwire): compare to old basic Holiday Inn. Nothing fancy, but like being on the beach.

We recommend Papa Vito's in Cocoa Beach for pizza - excellent! They also have Italian food.

Renovations weren't complete when we were there in March. It's an older hotel and renovations seem to be slow.

We normally stay in a 3 or 4 star hotel when cruising from Fort Lauderdale and Miami. When cruising from Port Canaveral, We have stayed at International Palms-Cocoa Beach 3 times, (during warm weather) because it has beach access and a fun outdoor pool bar with food service-you can see the ocean!

The rooms we stayed in (got a deal under $90 on Hotwire): compare to old basic Holiday Inn. Nothing fancy, but like being on the beach.

We recommend Papa Vito's in Cocoa Beach for pizza - excellent! They also have Italian food.

I will add that the rooms were disappointing to me - but we liked the area.

have stayed at International Palms-Cocoa Beach 3 times, (during warm weather) because it has beach access and a fun outdoor pool bar with food service-you can see the ocean!

That's funny .... it IS an old Holiday Inn

the property was Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach until a few years ago when it was sold and became an International Palms property!

Last time I was there the place was looking pretty darn good overall, given that it IS a refurbished property . . .

I go there annually for a car show that's hosted on the property .... here's pictures I took of the pool and kids pool area

102_0063_zps5303e637.jpg

102_0061_zpsffd903b2.jpg

102_0060_zpsb2778888.jpg

This is one of the few Cocoa Beach (and Cape Canaveral) hotels that has DIRECT ocean beach access . . .

Edited by Capt_BJ

Capt. BJ. - I agree, the outdoor area is nice.

MaryAnn261 - I do know that some rooms have been updated; We were offered another room for extra $$, but chose to stay at our Hotwire price.

We have always stayed on Fri or Sat and they had music/entertainment at outdoor bar, which was fun.