Johnny rockets ?

Something that was said on another post got me to wondering? If we choose to carry our food out and not eat in diner can one person use their C&A coupon and order enought food for two then on another day do it again? Not that I would want to miss the waiters singing & dancing but just a what if?

Do the coupons in the booklets only cover visiting once? or can you use them the whole cruise? What if you have children travelling with you, since they have to be 18 to get the coupon book then they won't have a coupon. Do they still have to pay?

Just curious, does anyone know?

The coupon is for 1 person. We never used ours since the food is soooo greasy. We have a Johnny Rockets near us and seldom go there for that reason. On ship, we perfer the regular burger & fries to the artery clogging JR stuff. They are good, but very greasy. JMHO

Please tell me what the charge is to eat there.....do you pay for all the food or just the shakes? What time is it the least crowded?

The charge is $3.95pp for the food, plus a charge for drinks. If I remember right, it cost about $18 for 2 people for food and shakes.

The charge to take out food is per person. If one is a big eater, you'd be better off ordering in the restaurant as you can have as much as you can eat. My husband uses a soda card and when we had lunch at JR they honored his soda card. We also are C&A members so we each got one coupon for JR. It was a fun place to have lunch. We went about 3 in the afternoon as we were off the ship until then and it wasn't crowded at all. It's not food you would probably choose to have everyday, but it's fun for one time.

Katie

I suspect this is really up to the person serving it. There may be a policy of 1 meal per person but the last night of my cruise one of the bartenders in the english pub (who we had been tipping regularly) said instead of adding an additional tip i would absolutely love a chicken sandwich from JR, i kinda laughed then realized he was serious, apparently the crew is not allowed to eat there. Short version of the story was i ended up getting 3 chicken sandwiches and 3 onion rings for the 2 guys down at the pub. They only charged me $3.95 and the bartenders were happier then a pig in mud :)

The coupon is for 1 person. We never used ours since the food is soooo greasy. We have a Johnny Rockets near us and seldom go there for that reason. On ship, we perfer the regular burger & fries to the artery clogging JR stuff. They are good, but very greasy. JMHO

Yes, very greasy. But we will still go! :D

Archived