Anyone else having trouble getting their Club Royale credits applied ?

Shippy

I am sure like many others, when we found out Club Royale was changing their program, we immediately booked another cruise to avoid losing our credits.

The discount on the cabin was unbelieveably generous of them & we were having our 'earned credits' from our previous cruise applied.

Here is the problem....the cruise is now only 3 weeks away...although we have completed everything online, there is still an outstanding balance...which is our previous credits.

Club Royale says not to worry. They were swamped with these last minute bookings and the department that applies the credits is way behind.

I am very concerned because we our way past the final payment date, in fact we booked within the final payment date.

Club Royale says not to worry because the reservation very clearly shows we booked though them & it is just a matter of paperwork.

Anyone else caught up in this?

Should I be concerned ?

• 1 month later...

Shippy....funny that you should post this....After cruising in October, we finally had our credits applied yesterday. It took 5 follow up emails to resolve this. I finally sent them a copy/paste of my reservation that shows an outstanding balance. since we paid off our part, the outstanding amount was the amount the Club Royale owed us. Last payment due by 12/23. I told them I did not want to run into the issue of them cancelling our cruise, or worse yet, getting to check & being told we have no reservation. I would perhaps write a stronger, yet polite, email to them.