Enchantment ?

I was wondering if anyone knew what each room has for guests (we are booked in an inside). Is there shampoo, a hairdryer, safe, etc? Also, what is there to drink other than lemonade and iced tea-- is there apple juice or something like other cruise lines have? Thanks for the help!

We were in 4048 - an outside with a window - but I would guess they are the same...We had a hair dryer. Soap bars were supplied and there was something in a push-button container that we are still trying to figure out. It might have been a shampoo but my friend and my wife both tried it and are not sure!! :D They have Sprint, Coke & Diet Coke (2 of each) in cans sitting next to the ice bucket - at a bit more than $1.00 each. There were also 2 bottles of water - also priced at some rediculous price. There IS a safe - you need to use ANY credit card to open and close it (NO CHARGE - just need the magnetic strip and the SeaPass card will not work).

BUT

Windjammer has juices and water in places where you can get to it almost any time (apple, orange and another + water). I was also able to get coffee quite early in the morning and (sometimes) hot water for tea for my wife.

AND

You can order juice, coffee, hot tea, etc - FREE (you should tip the delivery person) through ROOM SERVICE - ANYTIME. I used this as a "Wake-up Call" several mornings - they were usually within 10 minutes of the time I asked.

Hope that helps! ENJOY!!! The trio in the Centrum (Deck 4 but you can hear them on all decks) are good - too bad they have no clue what they are singing!:D

Keith

The push button dispenser in the shower is shampoo, and it smells great, too!

Iced tea in the Windjammer, and the tea bag selection is really, really good, too. I make my own flavored iced tea by pouring a cup of brewed hot tea over a glass of ice. Yum!

You can use a grocery store club card or your library card to open the safe. That way you don't have to leave a credit card somewhere out in the room to use.

Water on board ship is very pure. Take an empty bottle and just fill it repeatedly.

Archived