Earliest CCL debarkation bus to MCO from Port Canaveral?

jayscore

I don't know the exact time but I would never wait for a CCL shuttle if I was in a hurry! I'd just get off the ship and take a taxi or book my own shuttle. The ship's shuttle needs to wait for other passengers so it never is as fast as just getting off yourself with your luggage and going to the airport on your own!

There are also other shuttles with smaller vans that leave more frequently. My family has used Travelynx and we were off the ship as the first people with luggage in the terminal and got to their shuttle and left within 10 minutes.

If you haven't already booked CCL transportation, google shuttle service from Pt Canaveral to Orlando International. Most are considerably cheaper than Carnival and leave more frequently as they aren't waiting for a full bus.

yeah, I had considered this for our cruise, but I am really on the fence with this. I really think a local shared shuttle service would be faster. They pick passengers up from ALL ships not just one and fill up much faster too. I had one experience with carnival shuttles and it was from Galveston to Houston and they instructed us that their was only one bus and that we all had to self assist and get there as quickly as possible. I doubt that will be the case with this trip.

Thanks for the replies!

First, let me state I am NOT a fan of the "CCL Cattle Car".

My flight isn't until 2:00 or so, but I want to get to MCO early enough to have a leisurely lunch before we leave.

I guess I was thinking the CCL bus would be a better option in the event the ship is late coming into port.

Maybe I'll recheck my options.....

Thanks again!;)

Edited by jayscore
content

Thanks for the replies!

First, let me state I am NOT a fan of the "CCL Cattle Car".

My flight isn't until 2:00 or so, but I want to get to MCO early enough to have a leisurely lunch before we leave.

I guess I was thinking the CCL bus would be a better option in the event the ship is late coming into port.

Maybe I'll recheck my options.....

Thanks again!;)

hey Jay, how are you and Jane doing? Are you cruising on the Liberty out of Port Canaveral ? Russ, Harold, Billie and I are sailing on the Sunshine to eastern Carribean in April 2016 out of Port Canaveral . We sailed on the Miracle last April on 16 day Hawaii cruise. We are going to rent a car for before the cruise but would be interested in what you find out for return trip to the airport. We usually take the Carnival bus but would be interested in something different too. This will be our first time out of Port Canaveral . We have loved all of the Florida ports so far. Going back to St Maartin , St Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk. Where are you guys headed to. Nice to see a post by you again. Cindy