Driving to Bayport terminal, need a little information.

LAWTONCRUISE

Hey knowledgeable Houston folks. We're driving down from OKC the day before. It's been several years since I drove in Houston. I need a little help with routing. Here's my plan. I35-I45 then Hardy Toll Road to 610. 610 to 225 to 146. Is this a good plan?

Thanks

You've got it as long as you have a toll thingy, the toll road doesn't (I don't believe) have booths. Depending on what time you are hitting Houston, if it's not the middle of rush hour (yes I know it is always rush hour here:() I would consider just staying on 45 through downtown and then jumping on 610 north for a bit before exiting onto 225. Have a great cruise!

You've got it as long as you have a toll thingy, the toll road doesn't (I don't believe) have booths. Depending on what time you are hitting Houston, if it's not the middle of rush hour (yes I know it is always rush hour here:() I would consider just staying on 45 through downtown and then jumping on 610 north for a bit before exiting onto 225. Have a great cruise!

You can pay cash on the HTR. It is the Westpark and parts of the Sam Houston (the part form US59 east and then south to I10) that are cashless.

Hey knowledgeable Houston folks. We're driving down from OKC the day before. It's been several years since I drove in Houston. I need a little help with routing. Here's my plan. I35-I45 then Hardy Toll Road to 610. 610 to 225 to 146. Is this a good plan?

Thanks

That route works. But i would just skip the toll road and stay on 45 to 610 east. You are arriving a day before, so no real need to pay the toll as you will have plenty of time. (The backup has been before the exit to the toll road going south, so by the time you get to the toll road exit you are pretty much past the worst of it.)