'Live' Video Postcards from Quantum of the Seas Maiden Voyage

hallasm

Hallasm...........thank you for all of the great videos. We will be boarding this Friday, and with your insight, I'm really looking to pack as much in as I can in the two days of the pre inaugural cruise.

It appears that the Quantum is in a class all of its own!!:)

Rick

Subscribed!! Can't wait! I'm going on March 21st!!

Kathie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my husband and i are going as well on the 21st..as well as about 6 other people. we are gonna have a blast.

have you joined on roll call yet? and if so are you gonna sign up for the meet and mingle. well just wanted to say hi

Managed to get the first video uploaded - Departure from Southampton and some pictures from the ship - many more to come.

Internet bandwith has improved and Royal iQ is working.

All passengers got a fair compensation for the start-up problems at check-in.

Excellent cruise and excellent ship.

watch the short video - many more to come.

[YOUTUBE]nAYERgE3eeU[/YOUTUBE]

oh wow, ty so much for bringing us along with you. makes me even more excited about my turn of the lovely lady, and that is not till March :(

but ty again

Hallasm, You posted a video coming into port this AM with the staue of liberty. and I now can't find it on the forum. Could you re post. Thanks

My thread was moved to another thread and combined

- but here is the video:

BVS9wTQhwas

Great NorthStar video!!! Thanks for posting! How were you able to make a reservation for that....does it have to be onboard or can you do it before your cruise? And was there a cost?

NorthStar doesn't require a reservation. It's free... just wait in a (possibly VERY long) line. You might want to see my pictures and videos... almost 900 photos so far, and lots of videos (the one about Two70 technology is especially cool, I think). Here is the album which I am uploading my Quantum of the Seas trip pictures to. Check back periodically as I upload more and more pictures to it (I expect there will ultimately be thousands of pictures there…) (Note that you do need to set up a Snapfish account to keep track of the albums that have been shared with you, but that is free… and I highly recommend Snapfish):

http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/share/p=3087161413511884652/l=14124870016/g=142645880/cobrandOid=1000/otsc=SYE/otsi=SAER

and here is the link to my Youtube page for my videos I’ll be uploading to:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8aAGacuLIPVzG_U-HkXNaQ

Enjoy! ;-))

Thank you for the videos. Loved what I saw. I hope the 3rd ship is base in Florida.

You Florida guys are sure greedy... tell ya what, how about giving up Oasis or Allure (or Oasis 3) to us in Galveston? I don't really think that Quantum class is a good match for Florida departures. Or, we could get Ovation in Galveston. ;-)

A walk through the Dining Restaurants at Quantum of the Seas, Maiden Voyage, November 2 to 10, 2014.

00:12 Jamie's Italian (Jamie Oliver)

00:40 Wonderland

01:05 Silk

01:50 Grande

02:15 Chic

02:30 Chops Grille and Chefs table

02:50 Izumi

03:10 American Icon Grill

[YOUTUBE]Vf0Ou8LMdK0[/YOUTUBE]

Hallasm much appreciated , it needs lot of time on one own vacation to think about others. Everyone in this forum group will benefited some way... Which is the best restaurant you recommend ?

There are two restaurants I can recommend - Jamie's Italian and Silk - Grande and American Icon Grill were like the Main Dining Rooms.

Fo me Dynamic Dining is working almost as My Time Dining. Apart from the problems reserving tables prior to the cruise I found it OK while onboard.

I will be back at Quantum in January.