Any Carnival excursions directly from ship?

w8ing2cruz

Did the cave tubing first time to Belize - can cross that one off. Second time around we took a ship's tour directly from the ship - snorkeled some and then went to Bannister Island. I understand that has been sold or Carnival no longer goes there - but is there another tour that goes directly from the ship to avoid the 1 1/2 hour tender into the City? Thanks!

Did the cave tubing first time to Belize - can cross that one off. Second time around we took a ship's tour directly from the ship - snorkeled some and then went to Bannister Island. I understand that has been sold or Carnival no longer goes there - but is there another tour that goes directly from the ship to avoid the 1 1/2 hour tender into the City? Thanks!

Hour and a half tender? :confused: Seems about 4X as long as normal one way. Is that total Round trip including waiting time on the ship to board or on the pier to catch the next tender?

But to your question, there are Carnival excursions, mostly snorkeling, that leave from the ship. Check the Carnival site. You can also check this board to be sure, but I think Bannister Island's name changed and Carnival goes there again. The tour description doesn't give the name. But they might be going to Water Caye.