Segway tours

see.legs

Never done this before but considering doing in Freeport. Has. Anyone done this and are they easy to ride

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've done it elsewhere, and found it surprisingly easy to get used to and learn. And it was a lot of fun! I'm already signed up for a Segway tour in Nassau on Christmas Day.

We've done Segway tours twice but not in Freeport. They are so much fun! The hardest part is getting on them because you have to step straight up or the Segway will start to move forward. Once you get on, though, it's pretty easy even for a klutz like me. :)

Never done this before but considering doing in Freeport. Has. Anyone done this and are they easy to ride

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did the Segway Tour in Freeport and loved it. we are both seniors and like to try something different while we still can. We had always wanted to try a Segway so this was our chance.

The tour company is great and they will be patient with you as you try and gain experience to go out. When they give you the Segway and instructions, they allow you to go around on a sort of dirt track for about 5 minutes to get to know what to do.

I found it very easy, but my wife had a bit of a problem. But no big deal, the instructor stayed with my DW for about the first 10 minutes and after that she was fine on her own.

They take you on road and off road.

we had a group of about 20 or so, but they only have about 10 Segway's, so 1/2 go out while the other half enjoy about 1 1/2 hours on a nice beach. When they come back the next group goes out and we stayed on the beach.

WE both loved it and was the highlite of our time in the Bahamas.

If you are at all interested, here we are in full gear

http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz267/Giantfan13/bahamas/IMG_5588_zps9ca19bd3.jpg

Cheers

Len