What happened to Wine Lovers the musical???!!

smilz

We are sailing on Dec 6 on Getaway. Just got an email today from NCL saying they had to cancel our reservation for Wine Lovers due to a "scheduling conflict" It states that we can choose a different venue or a different time. I logged in and now I don't see it anywhere. Has it been canceled?

We are sailing on Dec 6 on Getaway. Just got an email today from NCL saying they had to cancel our reservation for Wine Lovers due to a "scheduling conflict" It states that we can choose a different venue or a different time. I logged in and now I don't see it anywhere. Has it been canceled?

You wont be missing much saw it a few months ago. Waste of money if you ask me. Not very entertaining at all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

Not even get drunk good? That bad?

This is as subjective as the dining reviews. We thoroughly enjoyed Wine Lover's and had a nice buzz at the end of the show. It is 5 glasses of wine. Apparently, if you drink your wine ahead of the show, they will refill your glasses so you can participate during the show.

The scheduling conflict may just be a time change for the show. We booked a 9pm Cirque dinner and got notice that it was canceled because the show time changed to 8:30. On board, they had just rescheduled our showtimes to the 8:30 show.

This is as subjective as the dining reviews. We thoroughly enjoyed Wine Lover's and had a nice buzz at the end of the show. It is 5 glasses of wine. Apparently, if you drink your wine ahead of the show, they will refill your glasses so you can participate during the show.

I totally agree - entertainment is just as subjective as food. Just so the OP doesn't think a positive opinion is a rare exception to the rule, I too enjoyed the show. I found it funny, engaging and even informative. The meal and wine were good, too.

I was just wondering because if 5-6 glasses of wine doesn't numb one from a so-so or a bad show - nothing will...One of those came for the wine / booze and a show kinda of happen things.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Edited by maywell

Hmm.....it was listed as an option yesterday when I booked our Getaway entertainment for our February 7th sailing! :o

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on that Getaway cruise too and called and they said that the show will be playing that week, so the tickets will be going back online!

I saw the show on the Pearl a few years ago and loved it - it was very funny, the leading actor came out into the audience a lot and our whole group had a great time. I'm excited to have the lunch with the show and see this different version.