adapters ?

Cruisetrekker

All cabins have one 110 volt outlet (US standard) and a 220 volt outlet. You can get a power strip from your room steward if you need to charge multiple items at the same time. There is also an outlet in the bathrooms but I have never tried to use it. Suites may have more outlets but this is the standard for the inside, outside and veranda cabins.

will I need adapters for my camera chargers and my DH electric shaver on the NA ? They are Canadian standards ...

Most computers and camera battery chargers are dual voltage. If you take a European, round-pin, adapter, you might be able to use the 220 volt plug and save the 110 for your shaver. Make sure you check the voltage markings on your device.

The bathroom outlet is 110 volt but usually can only handle a low current. Thus it can be used for a shaver or electric toothbrush, but not a hair dryer. Here is a tip. Take a close look at all of your chargers; camera, cell phone, tablet, computer, etc. Almost every one of them will say "Input 100-240V, 50-60 Hz. That means that they can handle the voltage available almost everywhere. The only adapter you will need is one that adapts the blade plug ins to the round or different shape ones in other countries.

Do recommend an extension cord sa not all chargers will fit into the receptacle.
I just use a couple of cube taps which I stack to give me 5 outlets at various angles.

attachment.php?attachmentid=190473&d=1301770956

Edited by jtl513