Oasis class - deck 14

Wondering if anyone has sailed on Oasis or Allure with a cabin on deck 14. We are curious if you can hear the chairs or noise from the pool deck above. Please let me know of your experience because I'm considering deck 14.

Thanks

Been on Oasis & Allure on Deck 14 several times & never really been bothered by noise from pool deck. We are usually out of the cabin early in the morning & come back about 4pm to get ready for dinner. Will be on Oasis again soon on Deck 14 again.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We were in 14636 and could definitely hear chairs dragging over the deck and people running. It was worse in early AM and in the afternoon. Kept me from napping which was probably a good thing. The next two cruises we went with deck 11.

We typically sail in a D1 cabin on the hump on deck 14 and have never had any problem with noise. You should be fine. We like the higher deck because we spend most of our time on deck 15/16 during the day.

We typically sail in a D1 cabin on the hump on deck 14 and have never had any problem with noise. You should be fine. We like the higher deck because we spend most of our time on deck 15/16 during the day.

We, too have been on deck 14 on all our Oasis cruises (4). Have never been bothered by noise and love that it is a quick walk up to the solarium where we spend most of the day also.