Something new?

sea_u_onboard

I know it's asking a lot - after all Cozumel is an island with limitations - but we have been here several times. Done the bar hop, beach, snorkel, shopping, dolphins and even a cooking class. What is there to do that's different? Was thinking zip line but from everything I've read it's not anything special since it's all flat (we've zip lined in Hawaii and Belize so would probably be disappointed). Short of just staying on the ship just not sure what to do. There are three of us - 2 active 53 year olds and our son who is 24. He is autistic but adventurous as long as it doesn't involve flying things (like bugs, birds or butterflies). He doesn't like anything that comes at him quickly.

HELP!!

Cozumel amazing race would be a great change of pace.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Forums mobile app

AGREED! My wife and I did this in March and I think it would be a great fit. I have a feeling your son will really enjoy it.

SPOILER ALERT: Nothing scary but there is a short boat ride involved where someone from the boat... doesn't have to be from your group... has to do a short snorkel.

Message me if you want any other specifics regarding your son and the activities...

PS - Everyone finished the race when we did it and we had MANY much older than you two!

Personal Mini-subs were really fun. It's not a long day, maybe 3-4 hrs total so plenty of time for beach or town afterward.

We had a private tour and absolutely loved it!! You leave right from the beach, no boat ride required. Super easy and a really neat experience.

scooters.jpg.4a7ffc74572caaf31c23481be94baab2.jpg

scootersCozumel.jpg.e385867f444d7638695bfac7facce7a6.jpg

ScootersCoz2.jpg.a089ebbb45150c8f1b988c8b789c8d6c.jpg

Edited by mrsfuzzmo

Amazing Race sounds interesting. Link? Thanks!!

Julie - mom to newlyweds Tyler & DIL Michelle (23 and 25), Lauren (21), Jack (17) and Alicia (14) and wife to Derek (awesome funny guy - hub of 25 years in 2014!)