Wrong "Cruise in Review" Disc?

Has this ever happened to anyone? Or anyone just off the Explorer try to watch your Cruise in Review disc? The guy just grabbed one from the counter when we got ours, and I assumed it was my sailing! I just popped it into the DVD player now, and it's the October 4-8th cruise on Explorer! I'm going to call them (Get the Picture) in the morning, but I'm hoping I can actually get the correct disc :confused: :(

Has this ever happened to anyone? Or anyone just off the Explorer try to watch your Cruise in Review disc? The guy just grabbed one from the counter when we got ours, and I assumed it was my sailing! I just popped it into the DVD player now, and it's the October 4-8th cruise on Explorer! I'm going to call them (Get the Picture) in the morning, but I'm hoping I can actually get the correct disc :confused: :(

Sorry, that sucks and I'm sure RCCL will make it right but.....that's pretty funny! I'm guessing that guy moonlights in their IT Dept too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That didn't happen to us, but something similar did. My kids had their picture taken on Allure when we boarded last October. At the end of the cruise when I was deciding which pictures to buy I really liked it because it showed the dates of our cruise and the port stops we made. It wasn't until a few months later when I was finally getting some frames for them that I noticed the dates were wrong (it was the week before we were onboard) and all the ports were wrong too (it showed all the Eastern ports and we had gone West). At that point there really wasn't much I could do about it, but I kind-of laugh because I am a big picture taker and very into details....but apparently not the day I picked out that photo!:p

Exact the same happened to me many years ago, it´s been that many years that it was VHS Video at the time:o.

Anyway I contacted the Imagem which is the Company doing all the onboard photo and Video stuff for RCI and they sent me a copy of my sailling without any Problem. It took a few weeks though, as they had to get it from the ship to them and to me.

So should not be a big deal.

Thanks everyone! I was stressing out because it says you can't order discs after the fact, so I was hoping that you could get a replacement disc! And of course they're not open on the weekends, just adding to my anxiety 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by jmrothermel

That didn't happen to us, but something similar did. My kids had their picture taken on Allure when we boarded last October. At the end of the cruise when I was deciding which pictures to buy I really liked it because it showed the dates of our cruise and the port stops we made. It wasn't until a few months later when I was finally getting some frames for them that I noticed the dates were wrong (it was the week before we were onboard) and all the ports were wrong too (it showed all the Eastern ports and we had gone West). At that point there really wasn't much I could do about it, but I kind-of laugh because I am a big picture taker and very into details....but apparently not the day I picked out that photo!:p

This happened to us last year. We purchased the package of ten; luckily I looked at them as soon as we got home and was able to get it rectified with a few emails.

Thanks everyone! I was stressing out because it says you can't order discs after the fact, so I was hoping that you could get a replacement disc! And of course they're not open on the weekends, just adding to my anxiety

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just inquire online about it

http://image.freshdesk.com/support/home