Cabin 7179 on Celebrity constellation

Tahiti Mike

Hi Everybody

Really need help on this. I was recently on the Allure of the Seas in a Ocean view Balcony. The view was straight down with no jogging or walking tracks, other balconies and lifeboats.The Allure was straight down to the Ocean. I have heard on the Celebrity constellation there can be obstructions like I mentioned. I read where cabin 7179 Concierge class is a great bungalow. Can anyone please tell me if you have stayed in this cabin and if the view is straight down to the ocean or obscured. For me it would be a deal breaker as that was the best part of the cruise. many thanks to all.

Edited by Tahiti Mike
Capitals

Celebrity Constellation Cabin 7179 Overview

Celebrity Constellation cabin 7179 is a Concierge Class Stateroom with Private Veranda and Priority Checkin cabin located in the Aft (back) section of the ship. Located on Vista Deck, Celebrity Constellation stateroom 7179 features Convertible sofa bed the Concierge Class Stateroom with Private Veranda and Priority Checkin on the Celebrity Constellation features floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that lead to a private balcony. There are two twin beds that can be converted to a Queen-sized bed. In select staterooms, the sitting-area sofa converts to a bed to accommodate a third guest. Concierge Class staterooms on the Celebrity Constellation feature bonuses like priority checkin and luggage delivery, special welcome basket with fresh-cut flowers, fruit and wine, preferred seating in the specialty restaurants, hors d'ouvres delivered to your stateroom each evening, complimentary shoe shine and an expanded room service menu. Within the cabin itself you will notice differences including, an upgraded bedding package featuring a pillow menu and pillow top mattress, and plush Frette bathrobes, oversized-towels, a Hansgrohe massaging showerhead, and the use of an golf umbrella and binoculars. Additionally, the stateroom features a flat-panel LCD television, refrigerator with mini bar, thermostat-controlled air conditioning, direct-dial telephone with voicemail, WiFi Internet access (extra charge), and a lighted desk area. The bathroom features a shower and there is a built-in hand-held hairdryer. All staterooms on Celebrity Cruises feature 24-hour room service, a personal safe and plenty of closet and drawer space. 191 square feet, veranda 41 square feet.

You are about 8 cabins behind the last lifeboat, should have a clear path if you decide to jump.. happy cruising

Actually this is not true. You would be looking down on the balconies of the Royal Suites on deck 6. EM

• 2 weeks later...
hi everybody

really need help on this. I was recently on the allure of the seas in a ocean view balcony. The view was straight down with no jogging or walking tracks, other balconies and lifeboats.the allure was straight down to the ocean. I have heard on the celebrity constellation there can be obstructions like i mentioned. I read where cabin 7179 concierge class is a great bungalow. Can anyone please tell me if you have stayed in this cabin and if the view is straight down to the ocean or obscured. For me it would be a deal breaker as that was the best part of the cruise. Many thanks to all.

hello ! I really do hope you found the information that people went to the expence of bothering to find for you very helpful!!!!! A simple thank you goes along way!!!