Breakaway Aft Balcony Question

TheManitoban

I'm booked in this room for July. How was it?? Bed by the window or closet? Any issues with soot/noise?
As shown in the video above, the bed is by the balcony door and we did see a small amount of soot one morning but no big deal! We did hear a little noise from H2O at night but none when the door balcony door was closed!:) Luved the cabin and sure you'll luv it as well!;) Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

Thanks for that awesome video!! We are booked in 9920 for a June sailing!! It was just a fluke that it was available (the only B1 available when I booked)....after doing my research, we discovered that deck 9 has the largest balconies (outside of the HC cabins)...

This is going to be fantastic since we are not 'hang out by the pool' people....we prefer quiet lounging on our own balcony...and absolutely love the aft view cabins...

Couple photos for you of 9920 balcony Getaway

33d8e2ca-afb5-41d8-8b5b-6480e6d6d86a_zpskfqrlp0o.jpg

aba1b796-92ab-4288-a4f7-45d76232de66_zpscdae3342.jpg

FYI, 9920 is above and to the right of the flag in the picture of the aft.

The other pic is not 9920. You can see that there just two balcony rail panels, while 9920 has 2-1/2. In fact all the B1s are 2-1/2 panels wide except for 9322, which is seen above and to the left of the flag. 9322 and the other B1s above it (all decks but 10 which has the aft minisuites) have narrower balconies. I don't know if the cabins are narrower or if it's just the balconies.

FYI, 9920 is above and to the right of the flag in the picture of the aft.

The other pic is not 9920. You can see that there just two balcony rail panels, while 9920 has 2-1/2. In fact all the B1s are 2-1/2 panels wide except for 9322, which is seen above and to the left of the flag. 9322 and the other B1s above it (all decks but 10 which has the aft minisuites) have narrower balconies. I don't know if the cabins are narrower or if it's just the balconies.

Thanks for catching my error.

HMMM I posted both pictures, know I took them. I just realized the problem - balcony photo above is from our Epic cruise. It is a B6 large balcony. Here is 9920 from the Getaway

6510cbfd-f3d8-417a-9feb-4d448f9866d8_zpsndxh6fed.jpg