Redeeming gift cards....

dwaterhouse

For the October 19 sailing onboard Carnival Breeze, I attempted to us the kiosk for gift card redemption, and was unsuccessful. :(

During a brief visit to the Guest Services desk, they were of great assistance getting all taken care of :), and advised that the kiosk redemption did not work, and hadn't for a while.

Perhaps it was/is ship-specific, and may have been fixed by now, but you may experience some challenges with attempting the kiosks.

I have read somewhere that I just need to go to GS to redeem..... Has anyone redeemed them at the kiosks? .... I have 5-6 and wondering on what would be easier

I was unsuccessful using the kiosks for mine on our October 18 Liberty cruise. Fortunately, the GS line was still short by the time we got there. They took care of it, no problem.

I wason the elation Oct 18th i had tree of them 1 $100 And 2 $50 gift cards the $100 at the kiosk was easy thw 2 $50 gave me a problem one said it was applied and the second one hept saying error so i went to guest services they applied it no problem but the $50 i did on the kiosk was never applied witch i discovered when i looked at my bill the last morning after i tossed the e-gift card in the trash the day before thank god i saveed the emails was able to reprint it when i got home for future use

• 3 weeks later...

Co-workers just off Carnival Sunshine informed me their online gift cards could not be redeemed at the passenger kiosks, but were very easily taken care of at Guest Services.

That's the same result (mentioned above) I had last month on Carnival Breeze.

Perhaps there were some challenges and/or misuse at the kiosks, and that functionality was removed?