Royal Princess upsell offer works for us

Cruz4Sun

My DH and I have had an inside room for our last 8 cruises. We don't really mind and it has saved us a lot of money. Yesterday afternoon we received an email offering us an upsell to a regular balcony for $99 on our upcoming cruise on the Royal. I called and left a message that we were interested within one hour of the email. At noon today our called was returned and we were able to secure a balcony room mid-aft on the Caribe deck. I am so excited and cannot wait to enjoy my balcony breakfast for the first time in a long while.

:)

We had gotten used to inside cabins...then on the Royal last year we were the lucky recipient of a free last minute upgrade to a handicapped balcony cabin...on our cruises since then and booked going forward we have booked and paid for balcony cabins! Hard to go back! Enjoy!!!

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Congrats to the OP. I'd take a balcony for less than $100 per person more than an inside. In addition to the breakfasts on the balcony, consider doing the Ultimate Balcony Dinner as well. It's a great experience.

Congrats to the OP. I'd take a balcony for less than $100 per person more than an inside. In addition to the breakfasts on the balcony, consider doing the Ultimate Balcony Dinner as well. It's a great experience.

Thanks. I'll give that some thought!

Just checked my email and there was an up sell for our up coming Royal, left a message. Deluxe Balcony to mini suite for $199 per person for 10 days, all depends on location if I am interested. Wait for call back, don't really think that is a great deal.

My DH and I have had an inside room for our last 8 cruises. We don't really mind and it has saved us a lot of money. Yesterday afternoon we received an email offering us an upsell to a regular balcony for $99 on our upcoming cruise on the Royal. I called and left a message that we were interested within one hour of the email. At noon today our called was returned and we were able to secure a balcony room mid-aft on the Caribe deck. I am so excited and cannot wait to enjoy my balcony breakfast for the first time in a long while.

:)

Congratulations! You should try the Ultimate Balcony Dining for Dinner. You will love it!