Breeze lido deck balcony cabin 10274 video

Nyc2tropics

This was my first lido deck cabin and I have to say it was great. Our room was basically 30 feet away from the pool deck and the two pool bars. Before I left I couldn't find a video showing the walk from the pool area to the cabins so I figured i'd take a short video. Sorry I held my phone the wrong way i didn't realize til I got home. There was also a door at the very front of the hallway that was a little bit of a shortcut rather than walking to the atrium area like i did here. We heard no noise whatsoever from the elevator area. Although I don't think i'd want to stay in 10268 which is kind of open toward the atrium. I wouldn't want to go back to another deck after this. Its great when your cabin bathroom is closer than the public one while laying by the pool.

Nice video, but you took the LONG way!:eek:

The past two cruises on the Breeze, we've been in Lido balcony 10278.

Once you go in the doors, bang a left BEFORE the computers and go through the door.:D:D:D:D

Just seconds to the libations. lol

Thanks again. Cannot wait for the 3rd trip on her.

New favorite ship.

Once you go in the doors, bang a left BEFORE the computers and go through the door.:D:D:D:D

New favorite ship.

You are right I always go through the first door. Second cruise on the Breeze coming up during super bowl and we are in 10278. Last cruise we were on the other side. This will be our fifth straight cruise staying on the Lido. Best place to be

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are right I always go through the first door. Second cruise on the Breeze coming up during super bowl and we are in 10278. Last cruise we were on the other side. This will be our fifth straight cruise staying on the Lido. Best place to be

JEALOUS!!!!!:D

Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Take care of our cabin, OK?;):rolleyes::D

New favorite ship.

I know you're right haha. I usually did take the door but wanted to take the "long way" for the video to give a better idea of the location.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Nyc2tropics

• 2 months later...

Thanks for posting that! We are looking at booking our next cruise (on the Conquest) and it's the same price whether we book deck 6 or deck 11! So I was thinking Lido would be fab for its convenience. Now I was able to get a really good visual. I realize this was a different ship, but the Lido deck on the Breeze and the Conquest don't seem too different....

we will be staying in that cabin on our cruise the last week of February.

New favorite ship.

LOL yes there is a shortcut. We have stayed in 10282 on the Dream and twice on the Breeze. Love that location!!

Wife and I finally decided to cruise outside of Galveston and booked 12/5 on breeze. We in 8th deck. Question...how did u book airlines and hotel. We are nervous on that area. Looking at flights and so expensive.

We always fly into and out of FLL on Southwest. Flights have been very reasonable from Austin. There are shuttles to get you to Miami port in am if you do not want to stay in Miami.

I have heard about that shortcut, I will be on the lookout! So where exactly is this special entrance?

As soon as you go through the sliding doors leaving the lido take an right or left before the computers and there is a door there. It leads to the hallway. On our first cruise not a lot of people knew about that but more and more are using it. More noise for us though as the door closes! The door on the Breeze port side was very squeaky!!

Thanks! I will be looking for it :)

As soon as you go through the sliding doors leaving the lido take an right or left before the computers and there is a door there. It leads to the hallway. On our first cruise not a lot of people knew about that but more and more are using it. More noise for us though as the door closes! The door on the Breeze port side was very squeaky!!

This was my first lido deck cabin and I have to say it was great. Our room was basically 30 feet away from the pool deck and the two pool bars. Before I left I couldn't find a video showing the walk from the pool area to the cabins so I figured i'd take a short video. Sorry I held my phone the wrong way i didn't realize til I got home. There was also a door at the very front of the hallway that was a little bit of a shortcut rather than walking to the atrium area like i did here. We heard no noise whatsoever from the elevator area. Although I don't think i'd want to stay in 10268 which is kind of open toward the atrium. I wouldn't want to go back to another deck after this. Its great when your cabin bathroom is closer than the public one while laying by the pool.

We sailed 10274 on Dream and 10277 on both Breeze and Magic. Great location!

I loved the looks of other passengers as we exited and entered the door before the computers. Priceless!

Thanks for bringing back great memories.

Thanks for posting the information and video about the lido deck cabins on Carnival Breeze! My husband and I are staying in cabin 10276 on our upcoming cruise in late April. We were originally booked in 6460 because we stayed in that exact cabin two years ago and I thought it would be neat to stay there again. I was able to upgrade to the 8F and received a $26.00 reduction a couple months ago! Not too shabby. Anyway, I am excited about being so close to the pool and bars. My only fear is that I won't be able to book any other deck ever again.