Anyone just off Vision?

sheilb4

Whoops I thought Steve was getting back sooner! Dec 12th! Smells like maybe he is switching somewhere else.

I know that Lis is known for Captain of Vision, but Captain Slaby was awesome. In September they still had Lis right hand man on for like a month to make sure of a good transfer, before he headed off to his new Captain position. I got so I would make time too hear Captain Slaby announcements as we were leaving ports or sea days.

Please enjoy your cruise.

Going on the Vision in February. Trying to plan everything out. To that end, does anyone have the compasses that they can e-mail me or post. Just want to be able to plan what nights we should do Chops and plan accordingly. Thanks for anyone that can help out.

Just off this same cruise and had a different opinion. Perception is very personal, but this was a very pleasurable, relaxing cruise. We stayed in a junior suite and we were never bothered by noise from the pool deck. We were under the solarium area. The ship was clean and service was excellent. I think you are going to have a fabulous time! I did not have to wait for my drinks long, but I do go right to the bar. The Diamond Lounge was a bit crowded, but seats for all and I had an enjoyable time.

Thanks Kim :)

Going on the Vision in February. Trying to plan everything out. To that end, does anyone have the compasses that they can e-mail me or post. Just want to be able to plan what nights we should do Chops and plan accordingly. Thanks for anyone that can help out.

Vision is just starting today the new saturday to saturday sailings out of Port of Tampa , so 'they' are just getting the new compasses .

I will be on the sailing of dec 6th, so if no one will respond with the new compass ...... I will save them ...... and if you will still need them ..... I will email them to you.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have all the Compasses but I can tell you that Formal nights were on Day 2 and 5.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't have all the Compasses but I can tell you that Formal nights were on Day 2 and 5.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi cinnamon and thank you for help in the other thread.

So 2 and 5 are the official nights for formals ?

Some of us ( including me) were speculating and guessing on our roll call that 2 and 6 might be the nights....... probably we were wrong.

Edited by wieslaw

Hi cinnamon and thank you for help in the other thread.

So 2 and 5 are the official nights for formals ?

Some of us ( including me) were speculating and guessing on our roll call that 2 and 6 might be the nights....... probably we were wrong.

Just guessing but Grand Cayman is a later stay where Cozumel leaves port much earlier (or should have if we not not skipped it!).

Just guessing but Grand Cayman is a later stay where Cozumel leaves port much earlier (or should have if we not not skipped it!).

Our sailing does not have Grand Cayman in its intinerary so perhaps the formals will be on different nights. Both night 5 and night 6 , the VI is sailing out of port at 4PM.

Edited by wieslaw