Categena - 2nd time?

blindrid

Were there last year and did the wall, fort, monastery, etc.

Going back next month. Suggestions for what to do as we did the history tour thing last time? The ships tours a bit lacking if you've been there before.

Thank you in advance, Randy

Going back next month. Suggestions for what to do as we did the history tour thing last time? The ships tours a bit lacking if you've been there before.

It will be our 2nd time as well, so I booked the sega way tour with Ceasar. He gets very good reviews.

Hello blindrid,

I went there for my first time this year and visit the same places you did, however, a couple of friends have been more than twice and they just love the city, they usually hire private tours and like to see outside the city... They talked to me about La Boquila town, also about manzanilo beaches.. A couple of friends even went to turbacco (a near town i understand.) they did not want to see the "touristic places" of Cartagena, they wanted to see the real stuff as they were visiting for the second or third time.

Bests.

Hello blindrid,

I went there for my first time this year and visit the same places you did, however, a couple of friends have been more than twice and they just love the city, they usually hire private tours and like to see outside the city... They talked to me about La Boquila town, also about manzanilo beaches.. A couple of friends even went to turbacco (a near town i understand.) they did not want to see the "touristic places" of Cartagena, they wanted to see the real stuff as they were visiting for the second or third time.

Bests.

Hi Ginger:

You bring up some great suggestions. We rarely do the tourist thing - time to start research. Thanks for the direction in the right way.

Have a good evening, Randy

Hi Ginger:

You bring up some great suggestions. We rarely do the tourist thing - time to start research. Thanks for the direction in the right way.

Have a good evening, Randy

You are welcome Randy, please feel free to contact the guy who assisted us for our visit to Cartagena, he is, as they call them "Cartagenero" .. Maybe he could help you.

Always a pleasure to help.

Ginger!

Did you visit the walled city and surrounding area?

Keith

I don't know if you are asking me, but, yes we did, we walk on the streets of the walled city and saw a few things outside the touristic areas. We will do it the next time we visit Cartagena.

Ginger.