Royal carribean barbie experience

jillie731

My daughter is 6 (will be 7 in three weeks). There were girls from 4 to 8 or 9. It was actually a birthday surprise for her. I didn't tell her before bc sometimes they cancel it if there are not enough girls. So I didn't want her to get there and be disappointed.

The stateroom had a magnetic sign on the door, the room was decorated with a really nice barbie blanket, and pillow case. Big pink bow on the vanity chair, barbie lanyard and tag to wear on the ship, door hanger, barbie toothbrush and case, coloring books, and a barbie and extra clothes, and a tote bag. It was a lot of stuff and really nice. It is all yours to keep.

The girls had three events. There were 10 girls in our group with three awesome counselors. The first event was a fashion design workshop where the girls made new outfits for their barbies, the second was a mermaid dance class and the third was an adorable fashion show. The girls walked in a real fashion show at dazzles and dressed up. They got a tutu skirt and necklace to keep. It was really a lot of fun and all the barbie girls felt special all week. In my opinion, well worth the money!

Thank you so much for posting about this. We are taking our 4 year old granddaughter on Oasis in May and we plan on surprising her with this. Do you think the younger girls in the group were able to keep up and enjoy it as much as the older girls?

We would love any info that you have. We are considering this for my girls- one of which will turn 8 the day we sail and the other who will be 10. Is 10 too old? I was thinking we could just get it for the 8-year old as a birthday gift, but don't want the 10-year old to not be included in activities with her sister.

Does anyone know which days/times these events would be on Allure western?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. I just came on here to search and see if it is worth it. DD is going to be 6 1/2 and just learned about this. We were watching a Barbie DVD and they advertised the package. She got so excited since she knows RCCL is our next sailing.

It seems so expensive but it sounds like you get a lot for it.

Do you know if there is any way to do this OBC or it must be ordered before boarding?

From what I understand it needs to be booked in advance. The rooms are decorated prior to you boarding. If there is not enough participation the event is cancelled and you will be refunded.

Edited by rolloman