Menu For Horizon Bistro

Shadow205

I tried searching but was unable to find one. I'm curious as to what is available there for breakfast. Is it the same as the buffett?
The Bistro (Royal/Regal) doesn't have a menu as it's not a "restaurant." It's a buffet area. Until lunch, it's got some of the breakfast items as in the buffet; at roughly lunchtime, it has a "make your own" chef's salad bar, a made-to-order sandwich station, and fresh stir-fry. At dinnertime, you'll find desserts and pastries. The Bistro offers additional seating to the main Horizon Court buffet.

The Bistro (Royal/Regal) doesn't have a menu as it's not a "restaurant." It's a buffet area. Until lunch, it's got some of the breakfast items as in the buffet; at roughly lunchtime, it has a "make your own" chef's salad bar, a made-to-order sandwich station, and fresh stir-fry. At dinnertime, you'll find desserts and pastries. The Bistro offers additional seating to the main Horizon Court buffet.

Thank you Pam! Can I have a direct line to you please? LOL, you always have the answer that I'm looking for. :D

On the Regal, seating and food were available in both the Horizon Court and Horizon Bistro most of the day. Food varied each day. You had to examine all of the areas to get what you wanted. For instance, there were at least three areas that I had to go to to get everything I wanted for my lunchtime salad. There are almost too many choices :eek: I will greatly miss the Royal/Regal buffet options when we sail on other Princess ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I will greatly miss the Royal/Regal buffet options when we sail on other Princess ships.
Same here. The Royal/Regal Horizon Court/Bistro will spoil you for any other ship on any other line. At first, it's so big with so many options that it's overwhelming. Once you get familiar with it, it's very, very hard to go back to other ships.

I found that I would do a walk through both to see what's available and plot my route back to get what I wanted. :) Sounds crazy. At lunch, I'd head first to the Bistro for the shredded beef, turkey, chicken, cheese, or pork for a chef's salad. Then I'd head to the Horizon Court for the lettuce and dressing. Then I'd get whatever else I wanted. I love salad and I'm in heaven on the Royal/Regal. :)

I'm curious as to what is available there for breakfast. Is it the same as the buffet?

For Breakfast in the Bistro/Pastry Shop area they had, cereals, fruit, mini breakfast burritos, pancakes, waffles, Danish and some other selections. The buffet area had some of the same things, but also had a wide selection of standard breakfast items. Sit anywhere in 4 different areas from midship to aft, the Lido poolside tables, the Bistro area, the main buffet area, and the Horizon Terrace area.

Blue = Outside

Edited by sknight

For Breakfast in the Bistro/Pastry Shop area they had, cereals, fruit, mini breakfast burritos, pancakes, waffles, Danish and some other selections. The buffet area had some of the same things, but also had a wide selection of standard breakfast items. Sit anywhere in 4 different areas from midship to aft, the Lido poolside tables, the Bistro area, the main buffet area, and the Horizon Terrace area.

Blue = Outside

In the Horizon Court at breakfast there was a station where you could order omelettes with a wide selection of ingredients. We would do that, get potatoes or bread and sausage or bacon and then give the ticket to our waiter at our table. The fresh omelette would be delivered shortly. A nice way to start the day :)

There were also fresh Belgian waffles being made in the Pastry Shop and a number of toppings you could add.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app