Dec 14, 2014 Private Tour, Cartagena, Zuiderdam

NancyK.

Below is the info on a private tour - please let me know if you can join me on this tour.

Thanks!

Nancy

Cartagena is a beautiful city and it will be nice for you to take a well organized tour. It can be the “highlight” of your cruise.

I am sending you the description of the tour and prices.

Ship: Zuiderdam

Time: 7:30 a.m.

December 14 2014

CITY TOUR - PRIVATE

We begin our tour in Manga where we will see great mansions built at the beginning of the XX Century.

We visit the main monuments of the city. We start at the hill of La Popa from where, besides visiting the monastery and the chapel, we will be able to admire a fantastic view of the city. Following we head towards the San Felipe de Barajas Fort, the most important fort built in the whole American continent. Photo Stop. Next we walk and drive around the walled area - old city admiring houses and plazas such as Plaza de Santa Teresa, Plaza de Bolivar, Plaza de la Aduana, Plaza de los Coches, full of history and legends. Photo stop at the Palace of the Inquisition.

We do a stop at the Dungeons, which today are 23 handcraft shops.

We Visit a Church called San Pedro Claver Church.

Finally we go to the new city and see all this modern architecture, we see the bay and the forts, and we visit Pierino Gallo Mall. (Emeralds, fine leather goods, coffee, hand craft, cafeteria, Internet)(optional)

Time 4:30 hours

Private Tour

Transportation: air conditioned car or van with a capacity of 12 people or small bus with a capacity of 18 pax (Depending of the passengers in your group).

Professional History Guide.

English Speaking

Monument tickets included.. La Popa and San Pedro Claver Church, transportation, Tour guide, and port fee.

The price for two people will be USD $ 150.oo per person, If you will like to find others in the cruise critic boards, you can. The price for four people will be USD$ 90.oo per person, the price for six people will be USD $ 70.oo per person, the price for eight people will be USD $ 65.oo per person, larger groups will be USD $ 60.oo per person.

You pay at the end of the tour in USD cash.

Waiting for your prompt comments,

Sincerely,

Dora

http://www.cartagenatour.com

Vonage: 305 420 6176

Nancy - I see you are new to Cruise Critic. You really need to look in the Roll Call section under Holland America - then Zuiderdam and see if there is a Roll Call started for your cruise - this would have other people on your cruise looking to tour. You should then post your notice on the Roll Call.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and I hope you enjoy your cruise - we will be in Cartagena in early Feb on the Statendam!