Embark in 7 days... no cruise documents yet. Should I worry?

Hey folks,

My DW and I leave on Liberty next saturday and the RCCL site says my documents are not ready to print yet.

Should I be worried?

This is my first RCCL cruise.

I would call whoever booked your cruise and inquire about your documents. Something may be messed up with the booking.

What else is needed besides the set sail pass. Luggage tags are good but not necessary. There aren't any other documents are there?

There is usually nothing necessary to have in the electronic documents. The luggage tags can be made by the porters at the pier. If cruise line transfers were purchased, then there will be vouchers in the electronic documents.

Susie51: I filled out everything including the passport numbers, and everything.

if gives me the option to print the set sail passes though, just not the official luggage tags.

If you have your set sail passes you can get luggage tags at the port worst case scenario.

Check on the main page "Before you board". An agent should be able to help you. I could walk you through it on a phone but not here. Try the before you board on top of the main page.

Good luck.