Bed position on Voyager of the Seas

Hello, could anyone tell me how to work out if the bed in a balcony room is next to the bathroom or balcony on this ship? Apologies if this has been answered before; I did a search but couldn't find anything. I would like to know this before making a booking. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hello, could anyone tell me how to work out if the bed in a balcony room is next to the bathroom or balcony on this ship? Apologies if this has been answered before; I did a search but couldn't find anything. I would like to know this before making a booking. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

When I did a cabin crawl on the Voyager the bed was near the balcony in the balcony cabin we went into.Bathroom was near the cabin door then a sofa and then bed near the balcony near doors.

Edited by Jasp 0401

When I did a cabin crawl on the Voyager the bed was near the balcony in the balcony cabin we went into.Bathroom was near the cabin door then a sofa and then bed near the balcony near doors.

Yup that's true we had a balcony last cruise on voyager and its next to the balcony doors, bathroom was to the left as you entered the cabin

All the beds are near the balcony in D/E staterooms on Voyager.