Royal Advantage desk?

silvermcs

We received this e-mail one week in advance of our sailing. One item is the ability to reserve cabanas at Barefoot Beach on Labadee. Apparently the over water cabanas are already reserved in advance thru the Royal Advantage desk (highlighted below). Maybe I have missed this question on the threads but I have never heard of the Royal Advantage desk. Anyone else? If so, how does it work?

Royal Caribbean International

Oasis of the Sea

Dear Suite Guest,

My name is Rami and I am your Concierge onboard the amazing Oasis of the Seas. I am honored that you have chosen Royal Caribbean for your cruise vacation. I will be available to assist you throughout your cruise. My hours in the Suite Lounge are daily from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

As a suite guest you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard the Oasis of the Seas. For your convenience, here is a brief summary of the services:

• Use of the Suite Lounge located on deck 17 aft.

• Continental Breakfast in the Suite Lounge, deck 17 daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 am.

• Light Lunch in the Suite Lounge, deck 17 daily from noon to 3:00 pm.

• Complimentary beverages served in the Suite Lounge daily from 11:30 am to 11:00 pm.

• Ala carte dinner at Coastal Kitchen, deck 17 starboard side, from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm (reservations required).

• Hors d’oeuvres, canapés and petit fours in the Suite Lounge deck 17, every evening from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

• Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom toiletries.

• Exclusive Reception for suite guests with the Captain and Senior Officers (please find invitation left in the suite).

• Daily Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant menus displayed in the lounge.

• Full Dining Room service privilege, available when Dining Room is open (please see the insert menus in the Suite Binder).

• Reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Sport Activities, Shore Excursions, Vitality Spa services.

• Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night.

• Private sun deck with loungers and cabanas on deck 17 forward. (Cabanas are limited and are available on a first-come-first served basis). Deck 17 sun deck is a smoke-free area.

• Complementary luggage valet and onboard check-in service for flights out of Fort Lauderdale and Miami’s airport with eligible airlines.

• Limited VIP seats for the shows in Opal Theater (First 2 rows center, Deck 5), Studio B (Three front rows on left hand side pavilion) and Aqua Theater (first 2 rows from the top). Please show your SeaPass card at the entrance 20 minutes prior to show time as booked seats will be given away 10 minutes prior to show time.

• Mattel Board Games available under request in the Suite Lounge (please see the insert menu in the Suite Binder).

• Complimentary fruit plate and Evian water on boarding day

• Upgraded bathroom amenities.

• Exclusive pillow menu with four pillow options.

• Complimentary private photo session with Portrait Artist at the "Picture This" Studio for 45 minutes in different beautiful locations around the Ship.

• Free Private Consultation with our onboard Medi- Spa Physician and discover our Medi-Spa treatments like Botox Cosmetic® and Dysport, and our Dermal Fillers, Restylane® and Perlane®.

We offer primarily to Suite guests the opportunity to pre-book tickets for the All access tour, which is limited to 15 guest per tour (x4) for $150 per person. This tour is held in the morning of the two last days at sea (to your choice). The tour includes: Backstage tour of the Aqua Theater, Galley, Provision area, Engine Control room, main laundry, crew Windjammer, crew gym, crew disco, and the Navigational Bridge.

For this Western Caribbean Cruise we offer the possibility to book a Cabana in Labadee.

Hilltop Cabana $ 225.00

Standard Cabana $ 175.00

The Barefoot Beach Club & Cabanas are located on the private island destination of Labadee. This exclusive beach, is available only to the top suite guests and those guests renting cabanas (up to 6 guests), offers VIP service and amenities to enhance the vacation experience of these valued guests. Cabana reservations are for the entire day in Labadee, charges are per cabana and not per person. You could reserve a cabana at your earliest convenience by replying to this email. Bear in mind the "24 hours Cancellation Policy". Guests who previously sailed on Royal Caribbean ships and are aware of the cabanas contact Royal Advantage (shore side office help desk for suite guests) due to this reason some cabana categories may sell out faster than others. Please note these reservations are in a first-come-first service.

Please note that our Formal Nights are on Sunday 23rd (Day 2) and Wednesday 26th (Day 5).

Great News! If you prefer to make your own reservations for our entertainment venues, dining, Vitality at Sea Spa and sports, as well as, Explorations! on-line please visit our website. In order to complete your on-line reservations you will need to have your booking ID and sailing date. Click here to book your reservations ---> http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do

The Concierge Club is a private lounge reserved for guests staying in the Top Category Suites (except Junior Suites). We also extend the Concierge Service to our Pinnacle Club & Diamond Plus members and these service could not to be shared with other guests. The Concierge Club is accessible with your Gold SeaPass card on a 24-hour basis. The Concierge Lounge is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times). Guests 18 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.

Note: please see the Oasis of the Seas Itinerary:

Day Port Arrive Depart

Day 1 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 4:30 pm

Day 2 Cruising AT SEA

Day 3 Labadee, Haiti 7:30 am 5:00 pm

Day 4 Falmouth, Jamaica 10:00 am 6:30 pm

Day 5 Cruising AT SEA

Day 6 Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 am 7:00 pm

Day 7 Cruising AT SEA

Day 8 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 6:00 am

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person. Please feel free to email me back if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Rami Tabassi

Office :26182 / Email: OA_Concierge_02@rccl.com

Apparently, there is something other than the concierge to book Barefoot Beach cabanas. I finally got a response from my concierge. FYI - we are two weeks from embarkation. He said all of the over the water cabanas at Barefoot were already booked. I don't why this option is not made available to all Grand Suite and above passengers.

Apparently, there is something other than the concierge to book Barefoot Beach cabanas. I finally got a response from my concierge. FYI - we are two weeks from embarkation. He said all of the over the water cabanas at Barefoot were already booked. I don't why this option is not made available to all Grand Suite and above passengers.

I am in a SLS and it wasn't made available to me. We are sailing this Saturday. I was able to get a cabana though.