First day lunch n Epic

Rhea98

I put these in my Box folder since I scanned them as pictures so they are large. If this doesn't work for anyone, I'll make pdf files for each day. I may do that anyway, but not today.

EDIT: I see some of the files haven't uploaded yet. I'm working on them now.

Rhea98,

A sincere thank you from Davenport,FL

I'm not trying to hijack, but since you just sailed, I wondered what you thought of the legends show. I've heard mixed reviews. Also, do you know if kids were allowed at the White Hot party?

Just got off the Epic this morning. We walked out of the Legends show. It was just too cheesy for us. They had Jimmy Buffett, Adele, and Aretha Franklin. We left before Aretha.

There is a "family" white hot party at 9, and the regular one at 10:30. There were many kids at the regular later one, although the overall crowd was very small. The party was held after spending 10 hours at Cozumel. Everyone was partied out. (We were at Cozumel extra long to make up for missing Grand Cayman.)

Edited by LrgPizza

Just got off the Epic this morning. We walked out of the Legends show. It was just too cheesy for us. They had Jimmy Buffett, Adele, and Aretha Franklin. We left before Aretha.

There is a "family" white hot party at 9, and the regular one at 10:30. There were many kids at the regular later one, although the overall crowd was very small. The party was held after spending 10 hours at Cozumel. Everyone was partied out. (We were at Cozumel extra long to make up for missing Grand Cayman.)

Just got off Epic too. Aretha was an awesome singer. Yeah it was a bit cheesy, I'm not really a big fan of either of these singers in real life. But they were all good singers and pretty close to the real thing. My wife and I enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I didn't realize Epic missed Grand Cayman this week - I assume that was due to weather / inability to tender? How far in advance did you know the port would be missed? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I didn't realize Epic missed Grand Cayman this week - I assume that was due to weather / inability to tender? How far in advance did you know the port would be missed? Thanks!

I was sitting at breakfast with beach bag in hand ready for the all-clear to get off the ship when the announcement was made. Yes, it was due to rough seas/wind issues. It was not the ship's decision. The decision was made by the port authorities to not allow any ships at all because of safety concerns.

I was sitting at breakfast with beach bag in hand ready for the all-clear to get off the ship when the announcement was made. Yes, it was due to rough seas/wind issues. It was not the ship's decision. The decision was made by the port authorities to not allow any ships at all because of safety concerns.

Oh bugger! I'm sure it was the right decision, but what a disappointment. Thanks for the reminder to be in constant communication with our tour operator.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for posting the dailies. I noticed that it said you need to make reservations for the Headliner's Comedy Club. Do you need to make reservations for Howl at the Moon? Or just Second City Comedy troupe?

Howl at the Moon is live music in a bar, just like Fat Cats, so no reservations. You simply come and go as you please. It's not really a "show". We were in and out of there all the time all 4 nights and never had a problem finding a seat, whether early or late. People are walking in and out and around all the time.

Howl at the Moon is live music in a bar, just like Fat Cats, so no reservations. You simply come and go as you please. It's not really a "show". We were in and out of there all the time all 4 nights and never had a problem finding a seat, whether early or late. People are walking in and out and around all the time.

Thanks! I plan to be there each night. I love Howl at the Moon! :D

Edited by garris3404