New to NCL...have a question

IncredibleCruising

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone could answer this question for me. I am traveling with my mom, dad, and friends of my parents. I was going going to book a cabin for 3, but there is a chance my sister may come with us. So what I wanted to know was if I book a cabin with my parents and put the deposit down and then later down the road my sister decides to come. I would then book a cabin with her. So would I loose my deposit on the room that I put down for myself in the cabin with my parents or could I transfer that deposit to a cabin with my sister if she can get the time off of work? I would like to book sometime in the next month for July, but my sister cannot find out if she gets the time off until March and I don't want to wait that long.

Sorry, I was going to call the cruise line directly and ask but I thought you fellow smart cruisers would be able to help.:)

Usually things can be changed up to final payment date, which is after March, so there should be no problem. Do you all want your cabins close to each other? That could be more difficult the longer you wait. You could not book yourself at all until March and then either get a cabin for you and your sister or add yourself as a third one in the other cabin. Never hurts to call NCL directly.