35 Hour Sale

camper49

Yet another sale ....of course it's a Gty cabin one...I can give up ES and jump into the Gty pool and get $300 OBC...tempting for sure!

I saw this. Great sale from what I've seen. If I hadn't already booked our 6 day November 2015 cruise on the Breeze I'd be jumping on the January 8 day where I could get a balcony guarantee for only $150 more than I paid for our 4J's. I'll be keeping an eye out as we get closer to our cruise to see if any of the 8 day November cruises drop because I'd be willing to lose the $200 if the prices were comparable enough. :)

We JUST called and jumped out of the ES to take advantage of the 35-hour sale... for our B2B we saved $1400!!! ::eek::eek:

WELL worth it for us!! That pays for our flights and tips for the entire B2B cruise!!

Celine

Wow! That is awesome! Thinking I am going to jump out of ES as well. We have a cat. 8b...but....it is an "L" shape with a longer balcony and DH likes it so I will wait to ck with him first.

Huh?

Anyone have a link to share to the 35 hour sale? TIA.

I, like you, was perplexed because I didn't see the sale on the website, but I figured it out -- it's almost like a "secret sale" because you don't see that there is a sale until you go to book the cruise.

When you are in the booking process, you will given the option to choose your own rooms or let Carnival choose for you. Click on the latter option and VOILA! a window comes up offering you a 35-hour sale price.

Hope this helps -- it's very tempting to book.

I have a question, hoping someone can help. There are four of us, and my children are 21 and 12, so if in one cabin we need some space., which we would get with the Deluxe OV.

I know if I book a GTY OV there is no guarantee I'll get the deluxe. However, when I click on the "choose my own cabin" option, the only OV available are deluxe.

My question is -- do you think if I book a GTY that means I'll get an OV deluxe because that's all that's left? Or is it a risk, because of course, people can always cancel and the smaller rooms would be available.

Yet another sale ....of course it's a Gty cabin one...I can give up ES and jump into the Gty pool and get $300 OBC...tempting for sure!

Just got off phone with Carnival. We booked 3 cabins during the Halloween sale for Jan 2015 cruise. Thought couldn't hurt to see if we could get the 35 hour sale price, saving $162 per cabin. We are more than 60 days (payoff day) from cruise.

We got the 35 hour sale rate!!!! 5 day cruise, OV gty, 169 per person!!! And rather than OBC, refunds are going back to the card we booked with!!!

Glad to see your post this morning, camper49!!!

Be careful on these 35 hour sales. Did the last one and now the price has dropped $122 for the cabin and I cannot get he savings because it is not an ES sale, it is "SPECIAL" so even if the price drops to $1.50 for the cabin you are stuck paying the SPECIAL price.:mad:

Just saying.

Be careful on these 35 hour sales. Did the last one and now the price has dropped $122 for the cabin and I cannot get he savings because it is not an ES sale, it is "SPECIAL" so even if the price drops to $1.50 for the cabin you are stuck paying the SPECIAL price.:mad:

Just saying.

I cannot take ANYTHING you say seriously with that AVATAR. Lol :)

I, like you, was perplexed because I didn't see the sale on the website, but I figured it out -- it's almost like a "secret sale" because you don't see that there is a sale until you go to book the cruise.

When you are in the booking process, you will given the option to choose your own rooms or let Carnival choose for you. Click on the latter option and VOILA! a window comes up offering you a 35-hour sale price.

Hope this helps -- it's very tempting to book.

Based on the link that rubykat provided, it is showing up under the "Super Saver" sale. Thanks, rhiannon.

We are going to be cruising for the first time in Jan. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this? but its talking about saving some $$ so I thought I would ask.

We booked our cruise this past may and now when I price the cruise it is about $400 cheaper. I have read on this forum about people getting upgrades or on board credit?

I don't want my travel agent to think I am a pain by telling her to contact carnival about this. I want to make sure before that I am in the right asking about these discounts before I contact her?

Help please

We are going to be cruising for the first time in Jan. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this? but its talking about saving some $$ so I thought I would ask.

We booked our cruise this past may and now when I price the cruise it is about $400 cheaper. I have read on this forum about people getting upgrades or on board credit?

I don't want my travel agent to think I am a pain by telling her to contact carnival about this. I want to make sure before that I am in the right asking about these discounts before I contact her?

Help please

You need to know what rate you booked and if you are beyond the final payment due date. Do you know that information?

Help please

Contact your travel agent!! That is what she's there for. It costs her nothing and could save you money!! More money for more fun aboard, or travel getting to the ship, etc! I booked online, and didn't know if I'd qualify for the price, so I called Carnival and got it! Worst case scenario, is you can't get the current price.... best case, you can! Won't know until you call!! Good luck!!