Lattitudes points

jjmsmom

I returned from the Boston to Bermuda trip on 10-31-2014. The trip was booked 10-28-2013. I should have recieved 14 points and only recieved 7. I sent an email almost 3 weeks ago and have not heard anything. I have called NCLs several times and have not been able to correct this issue. Can anyone help me with this? It will put me into the gold tier!

[quote name='jjmsmom']I returned from the Boston to Bermuda trip on 10-31-2014. The trip was booked 10-28-2013. I should have recieved 14 points and only recieved 7. I sent an email almost 3 weeks ago and have not heard anything. I have called NCLs several times and have not been able to correct this issue. Can anyone help me with this? It will put me into the gold tier![/QUOTE]

Did you call them at anytime for any promotions or OBC that was being offered or due to a lower rate being shown since you booked 10-31-2014? Did they change/add anything? Sometimes when they happens they actually have to cancel and re-book the cruise and if they did that it would change the date of the 'book date' of the cruise.

Harriet

[quote name='moosecrouse']This recently happened to me. I had booked a year out but the week of my sailing I was able to grab free upgrade from studio to a balcony & some additional OBC. I lost the bonus latitude points.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app[/quote]
I got a price drop for the same cabin 6 months before sail but still got the extra points for booking a year ahead of time. They said it was not treated as a rebooking.

Look on your most recent reservation confirmation, if you made any changes before sailing, the booking date, that is within the 9 months then you have the bonus. If you made any changes that does affect the date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app Edited by Godiva830

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
When you look at your cruise history on MyNCL, Latitudes Rewards - Cruise History tab, it states that the wait may be up to 6 to 8 weeks for inquiries to be answered due to an overwhelming response to the latitudes rewards program. They ask that you do not resubmit your request, as they are answered in order that they are received. Must be a really long back log! You can just report a missing cruise there and ........wait. :o [/FONT] Edited by medicalma'am