Excursion Promo Code!

pinniped71

Yea because using a discount code that the business put out there for the purpose of saving customers money is the same as hackers stealing someone's identity. Great comparison. Obviously Carnival had the code and deactivated it and have reactivated it recently. Not even close to us "stealing" from them. Ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, I wouldn't call it officially reactivated if it is working for some, but not all; working at night for said person but not during the morning; etc. As it is hit or miss, it is most likely because of poor web development.

Here's my less negative take on things..the code is out there, if they wanted it NOT to work they have the capacity to make it so. QUOTE]

I'm guessing when Boris and Natasha hack into your accounts, steal all of your money and steal your identity,,,, that's OK.

What's the big deal? the codes are out there. If "they" whoever "they" are wanted to make computers less capable of attack they would?

This whole thread is a microcosm on todays society.

It has already been established by some very smart people that the intent of this particular code expired in 2012.

For some reason, it appears that a mistake has taken place in cyberspace and the code still works. Does that mean the author of the code "intends" for the code to still be valid? Maybe, but maybe not.

I'm thinking the reason why some (damn near everyone) feels it's ok to continue using the code is because we're really not stealing from any one person face to face. It's just a discount code. It's just a multi billion dollar corporation. That makes it OK. Does it really?

I may have family members who work and have jobs that they depend on with that multi billion dollar corporation. My 401K or pension plan may depend on the profitability of that multi billion dollar corporation.

I find it interesting that because I attempt to say that I feel it's wrong to use any code that was not directly marketed to me, that I'm the bully. I'm the pompous one.

Oh please. If you choose not to use it or don't approve, who cares. You've already expressed your opinion. What do you expect your view to stop others from chiming in reporting success with using it? Give me a break. You're an example of society always trying to condemn and judge and taking things to the extreme. It's a discount of 10%. Nobody needs a lecture or 4 from you. If Carnival cancels every excursion purchased using this code that would be pretty stupid on their part. But what difference does it make to you? You can get off your high horse. We already heard it. The code is working for the most part. Too bad so sad you don't agree. We already heard it.

I don't know who called you a bully. Certainly not me. If anything you're a coward. It's easy to judge as a faceless name on the Internet.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

If anything you're a coward. It's easy to judge as a faceless name on the Internet.

Now name calling??? That's not required. Who knows, you might be my next door neighbor who we have drinks with or watch each others kids when we have something that needs to be done around the house.

We just have differing opinions.

Some people justify what they want, how they want.

I would have more respect if someone just said,,, I hear you,,, but don't agree with you on this one.

Can't be "a little" pregnant. Either you are or you are not.

For those having difficulty with the website accepting the code make sure you do not have a space after last character. If you are using cut and paste this could be the problem. Also make sure to click Apply.

Now I will start to look for car rental codes for my upcoming trip. I'm also going to stop by Walmart today.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

For those having difficulty with the website accepting the code make sure you do not have a space after last character. If you are using cut and paste this could be the problem. Also make sure to click Apply.

Now I will start to look for car rental codes for my upcoming trip. I'm also going to stop by Walmart today.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Have you tried Honey? It's a Chrome Web App. Klfrodo would love it!

[quote name='Cruising4']For those having difficulty with the website accepting the code make sure you do not have a space after last character. If you are using cut and paste this could be the problem. Also make sure to click Apply.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

Good for you. Good tip about the space. I've yet have trouble using it though.

[quote name='klfrodo'][quote name='cruizinisthebest']

Now name calling??? That's not required. Who knows, you might be my next door neighbor who we have drinks with or watch each others kids when we have something that needs to be done around the house.
We just have differing opinions.

Some people justify what they want, how they want.
I would have more respect if someone just said,,, I hear you,,, but don't agree with you on this one.

Can't be "a little" pregnant. Either you are or you are not.[/QUOTE]

I'm 1000% sure you aren't any of my neighbors, #1. #2, don't flatter yourself. I'm not justifying anything. I have reported on this thread the times where it has been working and when I used it. Aside from that, I responded to what I view as your overly judgmental comment. At no point have you seen me justify anything. I do what I want and don't need to be justified by you or anyone else on this board. I've said that many times on here before. The majority of posters have simply reported success or given advice for using it. You're the only one that's gone into a long rant justifying your position. And we get it.

Have a nice day.