Booking Wonderland once on board

kahliasmom

I want to try Wonderland but would much rather wait to book it one board in March so I can then use my shipboard credit. I'm thinking that it might be easier to get a last minute reservation when the ship is in Nassau until midnight, so the plan is to try for that right when we get onboard. I figure if we can get a reservation it was meant to be. I won't be terribly upset if it's booked.

They should have the 'kinks' worked out of their reservation system by then.

I had booked in advance for the first night on the maiden voyage and really enjoyed it.

It was actually very lightly booked on the first night as they probably did not want to risk a full house on the maiden voyage. It was fully booked from day 2 on that sailing, but that will die down a little by March I would think.

They were taking reservations on embarkation day, but many of those booking onboard got a surprise call on the TA that they had 'overbooked' Wonderland and they had to cancel several hundred reservations. This was a big glitch and would hope that would never repeat itself.

For what it's worth, I just got off the three day sampler and all of the for a fee specialty restaurants were booked solid. It could be because we only had three days, but something to think about. Could you book a reservation and once you get on board cancel and re book with a live person?

Yes, perhaps I will reconsider booking it. I made all my reservations today, getting the times I wanted. I am sure that won't be the case in the near future. I could always cancel onboard and rebook with a live person to be able to use me shipboard credit.