Just off Quantum, who has questions?

All in all, I think most posters are very positive about Quantum. It makes me very happy that we did book a voyage before she leaves for China. Anyone looking at the pictures posted can see she is beautiful. Well done, RCI. Now . . . can we do anything about these very high prices? That would be nice.:)

waterbug123, thank you for your review. I am on Anthem in September but my questions are quite general so should you know the answers, I'm confident they will still apply. Firstly, you say you had the premium drinks package, were there plenty of wines available? Also, the craft beers in Mikes pub, were they included in the package? Secondly, there has been talks of private flights on the Northstar, were these advertised at all? If so, can you recall a cost? Many thanks in advance.

How was going thru security in Bayonne?

Whatever check in technology they have in place did not work. We receive a stamp on the boarding pass. We arrived at 9. 45 am. Our boarding time was 10. 45 am. We were on board at 10.50 am. If we wouldn't arrive earlier, we wouldn't wait all. Because technology did not work, we receive ticket for boarding group 1 which is after suites, platinum, diamond, diamond+. For same reason, luggage tracking did not work. We had to call customer service to link luggage number to reservation so we can track it. By the time we did that, luggage arrived shortly around 3 pm.

How was going thru security in Bayonne?

Whatever check in technology they have in place did not work. We receive a stamp on the boarding pass. We arrived at 9. 45 am. Our boarding time was 10. 45 am. We were on board at 10.50 am. If we wouldn't arrive earlier, we wouldn't wait all. Because technology did not work, we receive ticket for boarding group 1 which is after suites, platinum, diamond, diamond+. For same reason, luggage tracking did not work. We had to call customer service to link luggage number to reservation so we can track it. By the time we did that, luggage arrived shortly around 3 pm.

We arrived for the 3-day at 10:15, checked our luggage where they applied the RFID tracker, went inside and were greeted by a person (one of many) standing with a tablet that scanned our setsail pass and looked at our uploaded pictures and passports -- took 10 seconds. Then we were directed to the line of X-ray machines and metal detectors, like the airports but less sensitive - did not have to take every bit of metal off. Luggage tracking worked as promised. At one point where it said our luggage was "On Deck" we were walking down the hall and saw our bags by the crew elevator area (the crew door was open). When I checked a little later, it said "Delivered".

The Royal IQ App was nice to have since you could easily check your schedule to see what you had reserved, etc..

Use of the App is free and we did not purchase any Internet packages (after all, this was a vacation).

Edited by BobK in NJ